Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I don't really know how I'm to train for a second school,I did the life school and bought the training cards that was showing up to a certian lvl and there isn't anymore. what do I have to do get trained for life? Do I need to buy all the training cards? if so why are they not there to buy?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cassys Duo on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't really know how I'm to train for a second school,I did the life school and bought the training cards that was showing up to a certian lvl and there isn't anymore. what do I have to do get trained for life? Do I need to buy all the training cards? if so why are they not there to buy?
Your secondary school, no matter which one you choose, will never have all spells available. For Life, you will never be able to train Life Blade, etc. Those are primary school only spells.
You don't need to train all spells if you don't want to. You can change to a different (third) school or just save the training points for later on when three other schools will be available from which to train

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yeah some cards can only be obtained when you are from that school. Ur training points can buy you any card that the prof will sell you.