Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Balance and I'm proud

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Crystaleyes234 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
I agree on all of this, I have been a Balance Wizard since I started playing. (A few months after the beta came out, Lol) Balance is defs NOT weak! I am a level 76 balance, (and proud of it :D) Balance is very good in PVP these days and I know a few reasons why people think its weak:

1: Because they get mad when they get their butt kicked in PVP by a Balance. ('Cause its so good in PVP Lol)
2: Because they can't get One in a Million badge.

And the number one reason why is....

3: They want to be better than everyone.

Crazy huh? I don't think these are good reasons at all, because lots of people have voiced these reasons to me and all I say is, "Balance is not weak and those are very bad reasons, too."

Haley DunePetal, lvl 76 Balance. (And proud of it! :D)

Rise above and defeat the evil within, Young Wizards! Good luck with your adventures in the Spiral. :D
I am balance and I have a balance friend who is only lvl 63 and has one in a million. You just need to use treasure cards and it is easy to get the badge she says. I have not done this myself, but she displays the badge with pride so if you wanted one in a million, try treasure cards.

Keira Breeze, lvl 75 and proud of it :)

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
Like I said in a previous post and I can't stress it enough. It depends on your gear mostly. I am a level 67 balance and I am soloing Zafaria. I have soloed almost all of the game. I left the game two years ago on a level 60 (due to personal reasons). I came back 3 days ago. I remember before I left people were saying how balance was the most powerful school. If I wasn't mature I would argue about my opinions on what schools are the weakest, but I won't go there.. I am always getting called by my friends to help them in battle. The last time I asked for help was back in Marleybone with the last tower. My point is, after having a Master Life and Legendary death & balance, I have to say balance is powerful. I never have to switch my deck around like most players before certain battles. I can go in confident that I will win whatever is thrown my way, because I have a little of everything. EVERY school has their weaknesses and their strengths. It doesn't make one school better than the other, that's what makes the game so unique. I can't say one school is better than the other, because I respect all schools. Balance takes a lot of brain power, good patience, planning and strategy.
Chelsea Titanwhisper- level 67 balance and proud.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I don't think it's bad either, even though my is level 9.

Destiny Windgem, level 37

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Keira Breeze on May 13, 2013 wrote:
I am balance and I have a balance friend who is only lvl 63 and has one in a million. You just need to use treasure cards and it is easy to get the badge she says. I have not done this myself, but she displays the badge with pride so if you wanted one in a million, try treasure cards.

Keira Breeze, lvl 75 and proud of it :)
might i point out that balance is epic, being so it basicly has multipule school attack hydra is storm fire and ice
and you get a set of traps and blades to make each blow more powerful so even though i am i still think this is far more effective than a wraith alone. so whoever says balance is unbalanced then just tell them to look at this

the two dishes are perfectly in line with each other.

and this qoute i attatched, that proves one in a million can be got by anyone .

yay for

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
wizardrokz on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey.

I have read about a hundred posts that have negativity about my school, Balance. How it is:
Unbalanced
Weak
The worst
The one to leave out

I don't beleive in any of these. I'm a level 65 balance wizard, and I couldn't be more happy about it. Heres is a couple reasons why
1) We can cast very powerful spells (Judgement, Hydra, Ra, Chimera, Sabertooth)
2) We can use other magics without using a secondary school, or more pips
3) We can defend ourselves against any school wtih multiple sheilds at a time
4) We have a better chance of winning against our own school, even with out prisms cause we can cast other magics
5) We are able to cast 3 different magics at a time in only one spell
6) Our traps, sheilds and charms can be used with any school
7) We have no direct opposite magic
8) We can heal, and put blades charms or traps on anyone, and it will help any magic, so other people can use it also.

Now you tell me if Balance is ubalanced, weak, the worst, or deserves to be left out. I'm not saying its the best school, because each school is unique. But balance doesn't deserve to be called these things. For the wonderful wizards who took the time to read my post, and you agree with me, share your thoughts.

Thank you
I agree balance has never been weak or anything. I do have disagreements with the PvP side of things though. (not a fan of max judge) technically you gave balance the Storm Owl spell at level 28 LOL. Full pip judge is 100 per pip, you can have 14 pips=1400 (without collossal). I DO have issues with the people who say balance is un balanced..I think that is completely false. (I do not own a balance character my brother has a Prom Warlord balance though so I know what I'm talking about)

A PvPer's thoughts
Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Even though I am a Storm Wizard, I believe Balance deserves an epic word poem because of the negativity cloud that hangs over them sometimes, like Storm.

B: Balanced
A: Amazing
L: Literally epic
A: Awesome in all fields of magic
N: Not restricted to a certain style
C: Cool
E: Envy from other schools to them because of their epicness

That's my little happiness poem.

Amber Nightblossom,
StormofSpades

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
Wolf Skullslinger on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I agree balance has never been weak or anything. I do have disagreements with the PvP side of things though. (not a fan of max judge) technically you gave balance the Storm Owl spell at level 28 LOL. Full pip judge is 100 per pip, you can have 14 pips=1400 (without collossal). I DO have issues with the people who say balance is un balanced..I think that is completely false. (I do not own a balance character my brother has a Prom Warlord balance though so I know what I'm talking about)

A PvPer's thoughts
Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade
Nothing needs to be changed with judgement. If they change that then we should all complain about how they should change tempest.. Naw, I don't think so. While we are at it let's complain about fire too? Let's leave well enough alone and just stop complaining about how one school is better than the other's and what we think should change.
Chelsea Titanwhisper
Transcendent Sorcerer

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I agree. I am life, but my brother is balance. I am quite jealous of what he's got, since he is only level 31, and I'm lvl 66.

He has all these traps + blades, and the Chimera, a balance spell, is one of my favorite spells.

The negativity about Balance is false; they're just jealous!

- Savannah LifeHunter

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I'm proud to be balance. I am a level 64 balance wizard .-.

Why so rusty about balance? We have cool colors -.-
Those of you who think balance is weak, go slap your face.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
People who think balance is weak, I got one word for you.

Belloq

'Nuff said. Enjoy refilling all your potions twice before you manage to kill him.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Sorry to disappoint you but I know a balance that got the one in a million badge so.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Balance is awesome, I have a level 90, and a level 43 both of them are

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
wizardroks your right i am a level 46 balance wizard and balance wizards also get more health, do have more powerful spells, multiple magics in one spell and alot more awesome stuff! you guys cant be like that about balance! balance is a great school and every sorcerer i know is proud to be balance!!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Survivor
May 21, 2013
balance is awesome but to me death is better XD right now i am working on a balance i think i might make an ice next but balance is a great school it has a little piece of everything that every other school has except balance doesn't carry damage over time spells like fire does (DOTs) it is still a great school (Blaze ravenmender lvl 53 Blaze moonmender promethean)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I am a pyromancer, but I think balance is a really good school. There are only a few ways to protect from balance, they can blade, heal, etc.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Since when is it weak?

Regardless, it is certainly a good school.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I have gone from loving balance, to hating balance, to loving balance. It is strong.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Damage wise, we're kind of weak. Sorry to burst this apparently big bubble/ego. :3

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
is actually one of my favorite schools, although I've never been able to finish out a balance wizard past lvl 15. Idk why. I love the spells, how the power is so even to the accuracy, and how your offense (blades) and defense (shields) are immaculate because of Niles. But I just have never been able to get behind my player. I really want to take him to promethean with my and wizards. Any tips or strategies from other wizards on how I couldn't get so bored with my balance player?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
One of my good friends is balance, I wouldn't be in celestia if it wasn't for him.
Balance is a wise school, it isn't weak.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Well, I'm not a balance, I'm a storm, but I gotta say, I like balance spells. They're very beautiful, and I don't think it is weak at all! I have beaten a friend of my own strength who is balance in 1v1, but it wasn't easy (mainly because of the storm shields). So if you're balance, or storm or death or any other school, then be proud of it

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I am Balance too and whoever made this post has a very good point. People think that just because Balance is not an element or that it does not have a true teacher or school building means that it is not a school to be in. But I am only on lvl 12 and I even know that Balance is the most powerful school because it is a mix of all the schools. Go

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
wizardrokz on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey.

I have read about a hundred posts that have negativity about my school, Balance. How it is:
Unbalanced
Weak
The worst
The one to leave out

I don't beleive in any of these. I'm a level 65 balance wizard, and I couldn't be more happy about it. Heres is a couple reasons why
1) We can cast very powerful spells (Judgement, Hydra, Ra, Chimera, Sabertooth)
2) We can use other magics without using a secondary school, or more pips
3) We can defend ourselves against any school wtih multiple sheilds at a time
4) We have a better chance of winning against our own school, even with out prisms cause we can cast other magics
5) We are able to cast 3 different magics at a time in only one spell
6) Our traps, sheilds and charms can be used with any school
7) We have no direct opposite magic
8) We can heal, and put blades charms or traps on anyone, and it will help any magic, so other people can use it also.

Now you tell me if Balance is ubalanced, weak, the worst, or deserves to be left out. I'm not saying its the best school, because each school is unique. But balance doesn't deserve to be called these things. For the wonderful wizards who took the time to read my post, and you agree with me, share your thoughts.

Thank you
i agree. i like balance, all of what you said was true.... EXCEPT the part of no opposite magic. your school is so great that KI tried to balance out it with the other schools... you have 3 opposite schools. life, death, myth. im not calling you a lair about that though. direct school means just one. witch in your case is, your right, balance does not have a direct opposite school. so technically your yes/no right about everything. most people dont know this from what i have seen. but i think balance is a really good school. and another thing... there are no shields for balance. but then again, balance has no boost on anyone so ya. but i would love to have a balance at my side anytime in a battle.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
While I am balance and I am proud I am a little upset with the new moves after Chimera. They are not near as good as some of the moves the other schools are getting.