Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could be any wizard or monster......

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
If you could any wizard or monster except yourself.....who would YOU be??????
I would normally chose my wizard automatically, but thats prob a too common answer soooooo....I would be......Judgement

Who would you guys be???? Don't forget you can be evil too!!!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizardrokz on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
I would normally chose my wizard automatically, but thats prob a too common answer soooooo....I would be......Judgement

I would be Morganthe.

Simple reason. She is able to bring people back to live. And THAT, I would give anything I have to do that.

My Grandfather died when I was an 11 years old. If I was Morganthe, he woukd be the first person I would bring back to life.. :(

- Alejandro Watercloud
at your service

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

i would want to be:

1) lady judge (yep, you got me), or
2) mithraya.

-von

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I think I would be ... um ... a Wooly Mammoth cause I love my Wooly Mammoth spell

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage ... I am lvl 77, in next lvl i'll get mammoth pet

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
ummm either not in any order but....

Morganthe(idk she just seems sorta cool)
Judgemet
Siren(idk just also seems cool)
one of the Dragonspyre ladies(they're pretty cool)
Mithraya(also seems pretty cool)

So thats like 5 as you can probably see i can't always make decisions

Scarlet Silverhunter
Lvl 61 Sorceress
and completely undecided

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Undead Malistare

William Nightmancer Promethean Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
1) malistare the undying

2) jade oni

3) freddy nine lives

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
A marleybonian
Why?
So if I ever have an issue, I can call a wizard, have it solved for me, and when I walk into the biggest dangers of the spiral unarmed, I will be able to treat the wizards like slaves with only the payment of 40 gold.

Smart, eh? ;) I would be unstoppable!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
1) Morganthe
2) Lady Blackhope
3)Banshee/Scarlet screamer

-Fallon Star

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
I would be malistaire, well because........HE'S AWESOME. and i would be brought back to life far more powerful and immune to everything.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
i would so like to be malistaire the undying. A super powerful death wizard AND a zombie? Heck yeah

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Rony The Turtle on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
A marleybonian
Why?
So if I ever have an issue, I can call a wizard, have it solved for me, and when I walk into the biggest dangers of the spiral unarmed, I will be able to treat the wizards like slaves with only the payment of 40 gold.

LOL that is so true, thing about it, marleybone, krokotopia, celestia, all of those worlds!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I would choose the Jade Oni! The spell is epic! So is the pet!

Quinn legend - Magus conjurer

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
A marleybonian
Why?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best dude.

Wolf Nightcaller lvl 90 balance commander
Talon Spiritfinder lvl 81 life knight
Wolf Sunwalker lvl 71 fire knight
Talon Skullshield lvl 45 death private

Defender
Dec 25, 2012

i would be a forest lord just like my pet he can do it so can i ( am life ) hope to heal you

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I would definitely be a Storm Owl. I LOVE this spell on my storm character (not that i have it yet ). It does so much damage! ( and if i was it there would be NO fizzleing! )

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
A siren or morganthe for sure!!!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Hey, ya'll!
Malistaire the Undying, is, like, TOTALLY AWESOME! But, obviously, I'd be the, most, powerful in the spiral, Merle Ambrose! He can destroy Bartelby, if he wanted!
-Kylek2000

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
hm

Gobbler, hands down.

or one of the riverclaw / water lurker guys from Crab Alley that has a rolling ball natural attack. Instead of tempest, he would just roll up in a ball and smash into you, or roll towards you, come to a stop at your feet, and shock you, like a certain fighting game character from the Amazon rainforest.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
im not sure if he would count but i would be prospecter zeke because he travels the spiral

Defender
May 29, 2009
Bartleby, he can see, and change the future. Either that, or grandmother raven because I bet if she can give the ability, to see and change the future, then she must have even better things.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
So many reasons to be Fire Dragon!! But also a very very very very good reason to be Morganthe. The reason? My dog recently died, and he was my best friend in the entire world. I don't care what people say about that. Morganthe can bring people back from the dead.
OOH!! I know! A Fire Dragon that can bring back the dead!! Why fire dragon?
-I'm fire and I love it!!
-Fire dragon is epic
-Leader of Fire
-Fire
-Dragon
-is
-Epic
and more!!

Survivor
May 04, 2011
I would be Taskmaster Djal from Tomb of Storms. Why? Because it's a krok leader or commander so I could lead krok forces and he has storm spells and he looks cool.

Duncan Ghostmask level 52
Seth Thunderhand level 32

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
I'd be one of the little tribal dudes dancing around the volcano in my Rain of Fire!

Sierra, Transcendent

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I am stuck between a few:

The sprite spell (I'm not sure why, I just like it)

My diviners pet giraffe. I could be like, I'm not healing you, I'm not healing you... Oh fine, I'll heal you... But at the very end of the battle.

Or, my wizard, Catherine! (Even though she's really low level)