Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Bosses to get new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello I am on level 40 pyromancer and I have to defeat this guy to get my spell scrolls but he is to hard. There health is 2,000 and 1,050 and every time I call my friends they always say it wont teleport to me. And I get so mad because I really want that spell but it's to hard and it won't let my friend's come and help. Can somebody can please give me some advise. Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
world776 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am on level 40 pyromancer and I have to defeat this guy to get my spell scrolls but he is to hard. There health is 2,000 and 1,050 and every time I call my friends they always say it wont teleport to me. And I get so mad because I really want that spell but it's to hard and it won't let my friend's come and help. Can somebody can please give me some advise. Thanks
Everyone has to do this. No one on this quest can have help. This is a school-specific quest.
Use the spells and secondary school spells you have. Buy henchmen or use treasure cards if needed. You should be able to do this at level 40 without much problem.

Survivor
May 01, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Everyone has to do this. No one on this quest can have help. This is a school-specific quest.
Use the spells and secondary school spells you have. Buy henchmen or use treasure cards if needed. You should be able to do this at level 40 without much problem.
Hi RavenLady777 thanks for the advise but I have a question, how do you get a henchmen because if I go to the crown shop it will not allow me to buy a henchmen and I have the crowns for it. Tell me more, please thank you.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I think you should continue your main world for a bit, (Mooshu or Dragonspyre.) Then when you're a bit higher level you should try again. It is a good idea to rely on your secondary school (if you have one) on a boss your same school. I hope this will work for you like it did for me!
~Maddie

Survivor
May 01, 2012
Nikki Da Bomb on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I think you should continue your main world for a bit, (Mooshu or Dragonspyre.) Then when you're a bit higher level you should try again. It is a good idea to rely on your secondary school (if you have one) on a boss your same school. I hope this will work for you like it did for me!
~Maddie
Thanks Maddie, PS:I am working on moshu and ravenscar.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
world776 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi RavenLady777 thanks for the advise but I have a question, how do you get a henchmen because if I go to the crown shop it will not allow me to buy a henchmen and I have the crowns for it. Tell me more, please thank you.
you can only purchase henchmen while you are in the dueling arena.
Before you cast your spell open the crown shop icon and pick the level of henchman you want.
When you successfully purchase one you will hear a sound like a bottle being uncorked.
Good luck with all your battles
James Dreamweaver Lvl 85 balance

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
world776 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
it was hardi had to try like 7 times to beat him then i beat that guy when i was level 44