Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle's School...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I had an idea that , Merle's school is spiral, right? You know the thing on feint, hex etc. So technically he is all schools

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I personally think they should introduce a totally new, forgotten school and make it his school.

Later,
Rosika

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
kapp1 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I had an idea that , Merle's school is spiral, right? You know the thing on feint, hex etc. So technically he is all schools
I guess your right......what school do you think he was first?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
kapp1 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Yes he must be universals, balance or maybe ice because he used to teach ice magic and Greyrose used to be the headmistress

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Maybe moon? Then he can polymorph into all other schools, and can use many different spells?

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Tactic is the key

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Him being as advanced as he is im guessing he has like 100 TP's and has all schools lol.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I reckon they should introduce the universal school in a future world that he was in. Spells like feint and hex could go into it, and it could just be like the Astral Schools that were introduced in Celestia.
Great idea!
~Maddie

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Professor Ambrose is the Headmaster of the school so I am going to say he has mastered all the school magics.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
They should create the world that Merle was born in, and then introduce a school for wizards (like Ravenwood) that he was originally taught at. But the school went through a crisis while Merle was being taught at Ravenwood, and their world was completely cut away from the Spiral. A cool feature would be that the player gets to help rebuild the school in an area that every player gets, and the player can customize their version of the school to their liking. And after finishing the world, the player will be able to choose two spells from that world to use in their deck. It would be pretty awesome, and maybe they could incorporate it into their pre-paid game cards, where the player can choose a new home or a few new buildings. It would take a lot of work, and it would be even more awesome if the player could duel the students and teachers, or even invite one to "guard" their homes.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
GrandMasterMike083... on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
They should create the world that Merle was born in, and then introduce a school for wizards (like Ravenwood) that he was originally taught at. But the school went through a crisis while Merle was being taught at Ravenwood, and their world was completely cut away from the Spiral. A cool feature would be that the player gets to help rebuild the school in an area that every player gets, and the player can customize their version of the school to their liking. And after finishing the world, the player will be able to choose two spells from that world to use in their deck. It would be pretty awesome, and maybe they could incorporate it into their pre-paid game cards, where the player can choose a new home or a few new buildings. It would take a lot of work, and it would be even more awesome if the player could duel the students and teachers, or even invite one to "guard" their homes.
the headmaster was born in avalon.click a tour of the spiral and click on avalon than read the discription.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
WolfyJonathan on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Maybe moon? Then he can polymorph into all other schools, and can use many different spells?

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Tactic is the key
I dislike moon spells. The good spells have 0 resist or boost to yourself. Merle must die every battle I get from this.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
It was said in a VERYYYY old post that Merle has mastered the astral magic before all other schools.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I always wondered this myself... What school IS merle?? He must be either a very ancient forgotton school or astral idk really know.......

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
He said this in a very old post: "I was apprenticed to a program long, long ago that fostered a cross-discipline approach to Wizardry. At various times I have spent a few centuries devoting myself to the study of each of the different magic schools. Currently I am studying the Astral magics, a school of thought that is barely recognized and little known.

You see, at Ravenwood, we teach the core essentials of both the Inner and the Outer triangles of Wizardry: the External magics, which deal with manipulating the forces of Nature (Fire, Ice and Storm) and the Internal magics, which deal with the elements that compose one's self (Mind, Body and Spirit ... or, as you know them, Myth, Death and Life.) I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

Oh, my! That was a bit long winded, and I seem to have lost my train of thought. What was your question, again?"

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
KorekuEternal on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
It was said in a VERYYYY old post that Merle has mastered the astral magic before all other schools.
Actually, he said he was currently working on it.