Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for help in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Just an idea for helping us wizards out in Azteca.

I think it would be great to see the introduction of shields, and I am not talking about spells.

We have robes and weapons of all sorts and I know it is not "wizardly" to carry shields, but I think it could add a whole new equipment class that would be fun.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
chuckles4me on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Just an idea for helping us wizards out in Azteca.

I think it would be great to see the introduction of shields, and I am not talking about spells.

We have robes and weapons of all sorts and I know it is not "wizardly" to carry shields, but I think it could add a whole new equipment class that would be fun.
So you want more accessories? I don't think that's a bad idea. The new equipment would be something like: Gloves, Masks, Shoulders, and i guess probably shields?

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
That doesn't sound like such a good idea at all. KI's already treated us with that warrior armor (DragonSpyre, Avalon); I think it should stay like that... Like you said, this is a wizards game!! psicopata made a nice suggestion though, gloves and masks sound pretty cool.