Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best School Match for Life Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
On one of my wizards, I'm in the life school. It's a fairly new wizard, level 12, and I haven't spent any of the training points because I was wondering what school I should "side-study" in. Any suggestions??

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
I would recommend storm school or fire school. Half of life's spells are not damage spells so it would probably be nice to have some heavy hitting as well as healing. If you can survive long and do good damage it makes a great combo.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SoulLeaf89 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
On one of my wizards, I'm in the life school. It's a fairly new wizard, level 12, and I haven't spent any of the training points because I was wondering what school I should "side-study" in. Any suggestions??
On my Life wizard though Avalon I have Death to Feint - mainly for boss fights only, the Tri-Blade from Niles and the Sun Spells - Giant though Colossus (fists) - you do not have to take the accuracy spells to progress though these.

Feint can also be had from a pet or amulet. I did use the SandStorm amulet at lvl 25, so I had an all over spell but as I focused more on power pips this became to much to wait for and was dropped.

Choose wisely young wizard as once training points are spent you have to buy them back with crowns if you make the wrong choices - the head master warns you of this when you get your first one. On my first wizard I made wrong chocies but was lucky enough to be able to quest for enough to buy spells that did help me later in the game. Now on future wizards I only buy spells that enhance the ones already given by my school and I use treasure cards for anything else.

Once you start to be able to equip gear that will give you more chances at power pips those out of school spells will become to expensive to wait for casting.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
If you do death school than when you are fighting a life type like yourself, the death will give you an advantage.That said, if you want a secondary school that's good against most type except for that one, try Fire, Storm or Balance. Myth and Ice can give you an advantage in some situations, but not all.