Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Here are my suggestions for kingsisle's level 98 spells:

Storm should be hurricane or piranhas which is a regular all enemy damage spell

Fire should be magma beast which is a regular damage one enemy spell

Ice should be ice age which is a regular damage all enemy spell

Balance should be krokosphinx which is a damage all enemy and put 10% blade on self

Life should be Mother Nature which attacks all and heals all

Myth should be chupacabra regular damage all

And finally death should be mummies or werewolves which is like scarecrow but more powerful

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I think chupacabra should be death because it seems fit to be the steal theme, then myth should be werewolves.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Sorry I changed them but it went back ill try to change it back

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Here is the updated version guys:

Storm: hurricane or piranhas which is a regular all enemy damage spell

Fire: magma salamanders (no not like harry potter) which is a regular damage one enemy spell

Ice: ice age which is a regular damage all enemy spell

Balance: krokosphinx which is a damage all enemy

Life: Mother Nature which attacks all and heals user

Myth: Sasquatch or chupacabra regular damage all

Death: mummies or werewolves normal damage one enemy

Adam IronFlame Level 84 Fire Guy

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I like these ideas, especially the one for the balance spell (mostly because I had the same idea). But I have a few ideas as well.

Storm: Colossal Squid (since the name 'Kraken' is taken), a single target spell.

Life: Mooda (or Mother Nature, which is also a great idea), attack all and heal all spell.

Myth: Death/Sand Worm, an attack all spell.

Death: Headless Horseman, this could be a stronger version of Scarecrow.

Ice Age and Salamander are great ideas for the Ice and Fire school, and the Krokosphinx would be perfect for Balance. Mooda is an iffy idea, Mother Nature would work well instead.

Meh, these are just ideas of mine. But still, you have some great ones as well1

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I have a few ideas (with the damage/heal of the spell)

Storm: Whirlpool, attack all spell with the damage of insane bolt in your favor

Life: Mother Nature, attack all enemies for 1100 and heal all allies for 890

Myth: Roman Empire,1375 damage on a single target

Death: Black Hole, 800 to every enemy and gives half heath to caster

Ice: Ice Age, does 400 damage to all enemies, stuns all for 3 turns, and does 200 damage over 3 rounds

Balance: Council of the 7 Manders, single attack that does 200 damage for EVERY school (including balance)

Fire: Krok of the Sun (statue in the Alter of Kings), does attack all for 975 damage

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Here are my ideas:
storm-The name is lightning crush and a cloud will appear and do 1400 damage single enemy plus stun for two rounds.
fire-The name is fire crow.A fire version of crow (not scarecrow) will appear and do 920 damage to all enemies and taunt.
ice-The name is super gobbler.A gobbler will come and do 830 to all enemies and stun for two rounds.
balance-This spell is overpowered.The name is chimdra.A chimera and a hydra will appear and they will both do 670 damage to all enemies so 1340 to all enemies
death-Malistare is the name.This spell will be overpowered k.Malistare will come and do 2100 damage to all enemies plus beguile.
life-Life will be getting damage/heal like death.This might seem overpowered.It is called forest king not lord.A forest lord will appear and his bro.The bro will beat the lord and sit on a throne.He will then get up and do 340 damage per pip and the half will heal you.
myth-The name is armored hades.Hades will appear all armored up.He will do 1305 to single enemy plus -80% for next two spells.
I got only one spell for the astrals.
moon-Polymorph into malistare for 10 (not 6) rounds.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
I have made up some ideas of my own right here i hope ya enjoy them. storm-(king of electrics) a huge storm cloud appears and he comes out of it then,he stands up takes out his staff,lifts it up and electicutes everyone and stuns then disappears. cost 11 pips, 70 accuracy, does 1535-1855 damage. life-(legendary forces of life) 3 green knights come from inside of bartleby ,make a warrior pose then all 3 lift up there swords and slashes a powerful green light at target then puts on 2 life dispels and disappear. cpst 11 pips, 90 accuracy, does 980-1234 damage. death-(skeletal wizard) the duel circle becomes dark then suddenly, a skeletal wizard pops out, he chants magical words, then he blast a huge wave of darkness out of his mouth and gives half of it to you. cost 11 pips, 85 accuracy, does 1255 damage. myth-(minotaurus) a yellow door appears.then you hear banging and the door flies open.then the minotaurus comes out roars,beats his chest then run and slice to target 2 times. cost 11 pips, 80 accuracy, does 115 and 1145 damage.ice-(polar bear) an ice storm happens,then a polar bear walks up and roars,then he blast out an ice wave from his paws. cost 11 pips, 80 accuracy, and does 1135-1465 damage fire-(fire demon) a huge blaze of fire comes out of the duel circle, a fire demon with wings comes out,yells and then shoots fire from the ground onto all enemies and put a smoke screen on all of them also. cost 11 pips, 75 accuracy, does 1155-1455 damage. balance-(monkey giant) a huge ship comes, then a bunch of pirate monkeys pop up,then they pull out their whistles and blow, then a giant monkey comes in,yells and double punches target. cost 11 pips, 85 accuracy, does 1255-1435 damage. those are my ideas hope ya enjoy them

Survivor
May 15, 2011
so, i have some ideas similar to some of your. first off: i have been thinking of spells that are world themed ( although not all of them are) so, the ice spell: Grandmother raven: so i was thinking of there being a nest in the battle circle arena thing then this icy wind scares away the bird inhabiting it and the bird leaves an egg. the icy wind blows a small seed into the nest and then grows around the egg, finally, it turns into the giant wooden, plant stalk that we saw in winter tusk. a beak comes out then grandmother raven who damages all enemies with her icy talons. then for balance: like you said, the krokosphinx. for fire: fire swordsmen. then for myth: the mount we have seen but not a spell : the griffin. then death: the mongolian death worm. then for life i havent decided : either some kind of giant caterpillar or like before you mentioned mother nature. then finally storm: a storm wyvern which is a flying creature who emanates loud shrieks.

Caleb Battleshard lvl 82 archmage thaumaturge

Survivor
May 30, 2012
kapp1 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:

Fire: magma salamanders (no not like harry potter) which is a regular damage one enemy spell

great spell idea (for storm)

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
kapp1 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:

here also something else must be put into consideration, like which spells should attack all and which will be singe target ones.
so...
myth is hurting for an aoe
balance's last one was ra so aoe too
fire got rain and serpent, does that count? anyway single attack for fire
ice needs an aoe too right?
storm got sirens so.. what more must i say?
death is covered with fossil sort of not sure there
life wants another aoe too

that's all i will say, just something to think about from the actual game standpoint ;)

-gab ashcaller 65 balance

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
kapp1 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:

Storm should be hurricane or piranhas which is a regular all enemy damage spell

Fire should be magma beast which is a regular damage one enemy spell

Ice should be ice age which is a regular damage all enemy spell

Balance should be krokosphinx which is a damage all enemy and put 10% blade on self

Life should be Mother Nature which attacks all and heals all

Myth should be chupacabra regular damage all

And finally death should be mummies or werewolves which is like scarecrow but more powerful
I like the ice spell idea but should also add 35% trap on all and stun all. I think it should do like 1500-1600 damage.