Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Enough XP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
Hi, a few days ago I finished CL and was only a level 57, about a tenth of my experience collected. I came up way short of level 60, and I entered the world at level 49 so thats just a little more than ten levels. So for the past few days I have been doing side quests and got all of the dungeon XP, but I am still a level short and I am running low on the XP supply. I want to know if anyone has experienced something like this.

Thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Elite Warrior on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
Hi, a few days ago I finished CL and was only a level 57, about a tenth of my experience collected. I came up way short of level 60, and I entered the world at level 49 so thats just a little more than ten levels. So for the past few days I have been doing side quests and got all of the dungeon XP, but I am still a level short and I am running low on the XP supply. I want to know if anyone has experienced something like this.

Thanks
Since I complete Grizzlehiem and then enter Wintertusk I adjust my levels as needed doing quests in Wintertusk. It can be a help in gaining the EXP needed for higher worlds.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
don't worry I am in a situation like that right now I am a level 47 and have already beat malistare now I need to level up I recommend you go back 1-2 worlds and look in the last place you were at in the world.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
that happened to me in celestia and and in avalon my advice go to a friend in a couple worlds ahead like I cought my friend at the end of avaolon and I got enough for Zafaria, then in Avalon i was a level 79 so i caught my friend in a dungeon and that helped a lot