Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone explain to me these terms...

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
OK so I hope you guys dont think of me as a noob or whatever its just that sometimes wizards use terms like "puppets", "puppet teams", and stuff like that so these are the terms I'd lime to know more about.

- Puppets and Puppet Teams
- AoE
- Toth
- RoF

Thank you!

#popcicool7777777

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
OK so I hope you guys dont think of me as a noob or whatever its just that sometimes wizards use terms like "puppets", "puppet teams", and stuff like that so these are the terms I'd lime to know more about.

- AoE
- Toth
- RoF

Thank you!

#popcicool7777777
Puppets teams are lower level with higher level teams

AoE are Area of effect spells meaning they hit all targets.

ToTh is tower of the helephant. A dungeon in wysteria.

RoF is Reign(rain) of fire a fire school spell. lol im a fire student an cant remember if its reign or rain.

Hope this helps.

Take care and safe journeys.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:

- AoE
- Toth
- RoF

Thank you!

#popcicool7777777
Puppets/Teams - Are high level PvPers that team up with low level PvPers to create a mismatch in PvP duels where the opposing team will likely consist of two mid level PvPers, allowing the high level PvPer an advantage.

AoE - Area of Effect....MMO term to describe spells that hit more than one enemy with one cast.

TotH - Tower of the Helephant.....a level 60 dungeon in Wysteria that drops mastery amulets and some other nice level 60 gear.

RoF- Rain of Fire....a Fire school AoE spell that does a lot of damage.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
i dont really know what a, puppet team is, here is what i 'think' i know
puppet team: a high lvl joins a low lvl in a 2v2, the high lvl uses the low lvl as a shield remover or something, if i'm wrong dont hate me i dont really know hat it is.

AoE: an AoE is a spell that attacks all your opponents, e.g. blizzard, meteor, forest lord.

toth:???? dont know here you heard that cause i dont anymore

Rof:again ???