Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New lvl 68 Storm Spell Hard to Get?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I need advice, I can't beat 3 tempest eels at once, especially since they keep using shields, lord of winter, frost demon, and more annoying spells making it almost impossible for a Storm that's like me to beat. Can I get advice please, or at least lower the difficulty for it, I've tried everything from shielding and tried to heal, but am always too late.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I breezed through my lvl 68 spell, but I did have trouble with 58. Different ones are harder for different schools. These spell ones can be incredibly difficult and I found it impossible without henchman. I suggest a lvl 50+ life henchman.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I breezed through my lvl 68 spell, but I did have trouble with 58. Different ones are harder for different schools. These spell ones can be incredibly difficult and I found it impossible without henchman. I suggest a lvl 50+ life henchman.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Outcasted Diviner on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
I need advice, I can't beat 3 tempest eels at once, especially since they keep using shields, lord of winter, frost demon, and more annoying spells making it almost impossible for a Storm that's like me to beat. Can I get advice please, or at least lower the difficulty for it, I've tried everything from shielding and tried to heal, but am always too late.
Someone may of posted a guide on this by now on Wizard101Central.com by now.

I do hope as these new spells are available they keep up with those helpful guides.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Outcasted Diviner on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi! There are two guides up for this spell quest on 2 different fansites.

For doing a straight up fight with deck and gear recommendations, look here:

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/so-long-and-thanks-for-all-the-fish/

For a more simpler fight, look here:

http://www.duelist101.com/videos/wizard-101-storm-owl/

Good luck to you!