Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"May cast" bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Hey, I currently have an epic Meow Wing pet equipped on my Archmage Myth. This pet for one of it's talents has the ability "May Cast Amplify", but I've noticed something odd about this. It seems that many times when I cast a personal aura such as "Fortify", the pet "randomly" casts it's aura on me and replaces the aura I just cast. Is this a bug or am I just unlucky? i:

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
It isn't a bug. My brother (who also plays) has this elephant that casts a myth trap on emenies at any time but it has never happened to me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Andrew SkyStrider on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
Hey, I currently have an epic Meow Wing pet equipped on my Archmage Myth. This pet for one of it's talents has the ability "May Cast Amplify", but I've noticed something odd about this. It seems that many times when I cast a personal aura such as "Fortify", the pet "randomly" casts it's aura on me and replaces the aura I just cast. Is this a bug or am I just unlucky? i:
Not a bug. The "may cast" attributes are totally random. But it sure sounds annoying!