Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
So I,m going to make a new wizard. I have decided her school will be life but I don't know what to choose for a secondary. Tell me your opinion and no train up to this in one school then use another school. I just want one secondary school ok. Thanks in advance.

Nora Iceblossom lvl. 36 Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rowan Lifebreeze on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
So I,m going to make a new wizard. I have decided her school will be life but I don't know what to choose for a secondary. Tell me your opinion and no train up to this in one school then use another school. I just want one secondary school ok. Thanks in advance.

My favorite combination has been Life and Storm. I can heal, but I can also pack power.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rowan Lifebreeze on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:

On my Life wizard I trained Death to Feint. It was very helpful since I did not receive Forest Lord until level 58 and mostly soloed so being able to one hit things shortened it up a little.

At level 50 I started the Sun spells - fists - to boost my school spells, the last one, Colossus, is given in Zafaria. You don't have to take the accuracy spells to get the boost ones.

Mary StarGem Lvl 80 and retired

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Ice to tower. Death to feint if you want to boost your attacks a ton. OR myth to earthquake if you have a mastery.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I think the best combination. Is. Life and balance but I am fire and myth

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I think that life and storm are a great combination because life can heal and storm has great power but it fizzles a lot.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Fire is always a good back up school too. But dont forget to train some others as well like was stated above.
Ice to tower,death to feint.