Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
I have a question and I'm not sure that I'm posting it in the right forum, but I am a level 28 Life Wizard and I have noticed that after using the Treasure cards 2-3 times that they are disappearing from my spell pack. Is that what is supposed to happen? I don't want to have to keep using my gold to buy treasure cards, but I I will if I have to. Thanks for the info.

Elizabeth

Administrator
Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards.

To start using treasure cards, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them.

To use a Treasure card in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them,

and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lizzie1206 on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
I have a question and I'm not sure that I'm posting it in the right forum, but I am a level 28 Life Wizard and I have noticed that after using the Treasure cards 2-3 times that they are disappearing from my spell pack. Is that what is supposed to happen? I don't want to have to keep using my gold to buy treasure cards, but I I will if I have to. Thanks for the info.

Elizabeth
Treasure cards are used once. They are not 'regular' spells that remain. Once they're used, they're gone. If you want to use them, you will have to buy more.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
you can also trade treasure cards with friends but do be careful because some people trick you in to giving them your tc.

for example
trickster: i have crowns who wants a gift
person: yes, me me me
trickster: ( adds as friends and says in whisper chat ) port.
Person: ( ports to a house that looks to good to be true)
trickster: hi are you here for the gift.
person: yes, um can i have the knights lore pack
trickster: ofcorse
person: thx
trickster: but first i will need something from you.
person: what
trickster: five treasure cards
person: ok sure
trickster: if you give me 20 more i will get you this house too
person: i better buy some i am a bit low
trickster: ok
person: brb ( ports away... after some time says in whisper chat) what tc do you want.
trickster: ( in whisper chat ) powerfull ones or ones that cost over 100 gold
person: (gets the tc and ports back) got them
trickster: ok trade
Person: ( trades tc) ok can i have my gift
trickster: ok ( deletes him off his friend list and sends the person away... he/she sells them and then does the routine all over again)

when in this situation you must say to yourself is he/she really going to give me something that costs money for some free game cards. dont fall for this trick

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
i want to reply to lizzie1206, i have a problem with treasure cards too. im level 11 balance and whenever i do the discard thing my draw button never lights up. most of my good cards are treasure cards! It gets annoying because some quests are really tough and most of my normal cards take like 100-165 out of people except for my level 10+ cards like locust swarm and scorpion. And a fizzle problem: whenever I try to use a thunder snake or bats it rarely works. annoying