Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The One in a Million Badge for Balance Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Hi there! I just want to ask you how a Balance wizard can get the One in a Million badge. I tried this before, using a Triton TC. I bought equipment from the Bazaar, but I only did about 250k with a Critical hit. Perhaps it was that my friends didn't know that you could use Myth Traps and Storm Prisms, or maybe it was just my fault. Still, seeing that if I had used Myth Traps, I still would've done only about 400k. Can you guys help me? If you are a Balance Wizard who has the One in a Million badge, or someone who can help, I would love the following information (I can wear equipment levels 78 and up):

What card I should use:
What enemy I should battle:
What equipment I should wear (hats, robes, boots, athames, rings):

I would also like the following info:

What blades (positive charms) I should use:
What traps (negative wards) I should use:
What elixirs I should use (if any):

Thanks

Blaze WinterBlossom,
Transcendent Sorcerer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Any high damage card will work. The key is blade up with everything also use TC blades. Use every trap plus TC traps. Use feints,auras anything to boost. If this doesnt work hit me up in game and ill be glad to give you some additional boost.
Remember TC cards stack with their regular versions.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Br4dley02 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
Hi there! I just want to ask you how a Balance wizard can get the One in a Million badge. I tried this before, using a Triton TC. I bought equipment from the Bazaar, but I only did about 250k with a Critical hit. Perhaps it was that my friends didn't know that you could use Myth Traps and Storm Prisms, or maybe it was just my fault. Still, seeing that if I had used Myth Traps, I still would've done only about 400k. Can you guys help me? If you are a Balance Wizard who has the One in a Million badge, or someone who can help, I would love the following information (I can wear equipment levels 78 and up):

What card I should use:
What enemy I should battle:
What equipment I should wear (hats, robes, boots, athames, rings):

I would also like the following info:

What blades (positive charms) I should use:
What traps (negative wards) I should use:
What elixirs I should use (if any):

Thanks

Blaze WinterBlossom,
Transcendent Sorcerer
Hey there~ I'm a level 87 Balance wizard, and I have my One in a Mil badge. It's hard for us, because it can't be done with Balance damage and we don't boost against another school (since we have no "opposite" to boost against). But here's how I did it:

My Life friend and I went to visit Lord Nightshade (who is Death) in Triton Avenue. I grabbed a Centaur TC and we loaded up every, single stackable charm/trap we could find, including:

-amulet Lifeblade
-amulet Balanceblade
-TC Lifeblade
-TC Dragonblade
-pet Dragonblade
-gear Dragonblade
-trained Balanceblade
-trained Lifeblade
-trained Spirit Blade
-TC Spirit Blade
-TC Spirit Trap
-trained Spirit Trap
-trained Feint
-TC Feint
-TC Hex
-trained Hex
-amulet Hex
-TC Curse
-TC Sanctuary

Gear: I had a bunch of crowns gear that's been collecting dust in my bank for ages, so I dug through until I found a combo that boosted my Life damage up to +57%. If I remember correctly, I used:

-smoldering vengeance helm (level 80+ version comes with extra blade)
-glorious avenger's armour
-greenwarden's brilliant boots (also comes with an extra blade for level 80+)
-olyphant's storied scimitar
-aureate band
-witch's star necklace

Because Nightshade is Death, there's also a 50% boost to Life damage... so, after much buffing, I finally hit him with a Centaur that did exactly a million damage~ if you're using a Storm TC, go to a myth boss, etc.

Hope this helps, & good luck! Enjoy your new badge!

-von/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress & one in a million :)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
HI was wondering if i could get some help i have my master balance title have all the spells from the 4 secret places and i'm lvl 67 and i still dont have grandmaster title did i miss something ? please help

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
hi i am balance i have mater balance title , but not grand master title i have done everything to get all spells even the 4 secert ones from places im lvl 67 balance why do i not have grandmaster badge can someone please help ty

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kountryboyga on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
HI was wondering if i could get some help i have my master balance title have all the spells from the 4 secret places and i'm lvl 67 and i still dont have grandmaster title did i miss something ? please help
Are you confusing "badges" and "titles". The "Master of (insert school name)" badges is the badge you receive if you get all of your school spells through Level 48. This link shows all of the badges:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

The "Grandmaster Sorcerer" title (for Balance school) is what you automatically receive when you reach Level 50. This link shows all of the "titles" for the schools.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Titles

If you are Level 67 now, your title would be Legendary Sorcerer. When you look at your Character Screen in the game, on the left side top of the page, you should see the corresponding title "Legendary Sorcerer". This title automatically displays over your wizard in the game, unless you select a badge to display instead.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
kountryboyga on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
hi i am balance i have mater balance title , but not grand master title i have done everything to get all spells even the 4 secert ones from places im lvl 67 balance why do i not have grandmaster badge can someone please help ty
This should help: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37477

And, next time, you should start your own topic~ last I checked, hijacking (posting completely-unrelated stuff on someone else's thread) is against the terms of use, but I could be thinking of another site.

To the OP~ did you get your badge yet? If yes, congrats! If not, good luck!

-von

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Update: I am now level 86.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Br4dley02 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Update: I am now level 86.
i'm pretty sure all you need to do is hit one million damage on any enemy, besides pvp. its really easy if you're storm.