Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could make a new school....

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
As the title might denote I want to make a new school, feel free to post your ideas for new schools on this thread....
Here is mine:

Mechanics

Would havespells that are machines such as: enchanted cars, explosive wind-up toys, magic ovens, etc

I would
have this school for the tech savvy people out there or for those that want to attach with machines, there could be machines that use their energy to hurt them, etc

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Balance doesn't have an opposite school. Wysteria has the Chaos school. Why not make that?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

A new school ideas! boy i have a GOOD one.

:D it would be: Electronics

HAHA! We'd use cell phones making loud music and stuff, having our accuracy 95%, our health..by the time an electronicion(you know, storm is diviner, so on, well electronics would be called electronicions) wizard is lvl 20 our health would be around 1236. Means by lvl 90 and in azteca we'd have around 5422 health maximum. maybe...

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 42 storm

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
9635lexi on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

A new school ideas! boy i have a GOOD one.

:D it would be: Electronics

HAHA! We'd use cell phones making loud music and stuff, having our accuracy 95%, our health..by the time an electronicion(you know, storm is diviner, so on, well electronics would be called electronicions) wizard is lvl 20 our health would be around 1236. Means by lvl 90 and in azteca we'd have around 5422 health maximum. maybe...

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 42 storm
Wizards with electronic spells would be called technomancers (which is a badge btw) not electronicions. And that is overpowered. I would make it 4500 health at level 90 and maybe 75-85% accuracy

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cathyaha on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
Balance doesn't have an opposite school. Wysteria has the Chaos school. Why not make that?
Chaos is equal to Death.
There is nothing knew in Wysteria, just different names for the same schools.

Although I agree with an opposite for Balance.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
Here is mine:

Mechanics

Would havespells that are machines such as: enchanted cars, explosive wind-up toys, magic ovens, etc

I would
have this school for the tech savvy people out there or for those that want to attach with machines, there could be machines that use their energy to hurt them, etc

i love that idea it sounds perfect.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
here is mine: acid would have spells that would have an acid storm with acidzilla and acid poison (based on death storm and myth) they would have a minion but have weak health like at lvl 34 1,234 and weak spells till they get acidzilla when the damage will be 500-620 and acuracy 85-90 i hope this element wont be too overpowered or to much health or damage i love this idea i thought of this 1 year ago actually and wanted either danger or acid bit mechanics is like danger with expolsions and i like acid more

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
cowstastegood on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Wizards with electronic spells would be called technomancers (which is a badge btw) not electronicions. And that is overpowered. I would make it 4500 health at level 90 and maybe 75-85% accuracy
I agree on the 75-85% but technomancers???????? hmm if its a badge then maybe not technomancers.

Lets see...IT WAS MY IDEA oh ok i'm annoyed but uh
Diviners
Pyromancers
Theguest(i think i spelled it wrong sorry)
Thaumaturge(again sorry i think i spelled it wrong)
Sorcerers(or is it sorcers? sorcerars?)
Conjurers
And Necromancers

OK tough dicision let me say i made it up so i think it should be called electronicions or MAYBE REALLY THIN MAYBE technomancers or Electomancer :P

Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
Oh I have to say angels

Because we are like all the school combine together Ice:We have fancy signs when we cast are spells
Life:because we heal and all about nature Balance:We love the sand (just so you know
Fire:Because we have fierce spells balance have sand in Krokotopia which is balance
Death:Because we heal and kill in the same spells land )
Storm:Are spells mostly have lightning in it
Myth:Because we have fantasy spells

Character Name:Tasha MoonWhisper
School:Life
Level:19

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Even though Mechanics and Electomancers are very good ideas, I think we should make an

AIR school.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Why not they have a school called Water or Love? Water could be similar to Storm and Love could be similar to Life ;)

Water should have spells like sharks, fishies, dolphins, mermaids (similar to Storm), waves, or maybe Poseidon!

Love should involve Cupid, Aphrodite, Hearts, Music, or possibly healing spells.

These are just ideas.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
A lot of people say Balance Should have an Opossite, I Dissagree.
thats the Reason its Balance, Its the Balance of all other Schools,
So it Should not have an Opossite.

Chase ShadowRunner, Level 32 Storm

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Chaos is equal to Death.
There is nothing knew in Wysteria, just different names for the same schools.

Although I agree with an opposite for Balance.
Spirit is equal to death, actually. Chaos is equal to myth.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I think a good school would be animals. you could like call a swarm of bee's or maybe a pack of crazed wolfs. it would AWSOME

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
cathyaha on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
chaos in there myth x rolls eyes x

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
how about a school of light? it could have spells like:
  • blind: stuns all enemies for 3 rounds
  • 3 blind mice: 3 mice come out and jump up in the air with swords and throw their swords at the enemy that does 400 damage
  • mirror: a mirror appears behind the enemy, therefore the sun shins in their eyes and blinds them. does 300 damage and stuns enemy for 4 rounds
  • police man: a cop comes out of the shadows, hits the enemy over the head with the flash light and shines it in their eyes. does 800 damage and stunns enemy for 2 rounds
now for the blades and traps
  • stun increase: boosts stun for 1 round
  • shine bright: +45 damage to one light spell
those are just some of the many ideas i have. hope you guys like them!