Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plaguebringer pet talent...needs revision

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
For an ultra-rare talent, Plaguebringer is kinda common. It is no different than the spell, and lets face it, if you are training a pet that has this talent, you can likely load up as many plague cards as you like.

I think if it was just made similar to just about about every other item card spell in the game it would be a quite useful talent...just up the dmg redution a bit. Plague spell is -20% and so is the card received with Plaguebringer talent...just make the Plaguebringer talent card -25% and you have something useful and completely in-line with similar talents/item cards.

Or make Plaguebringer a pet may cast thing...as it stands though its only a wee bit better than a selfish talent...I'd think something labelled as ultra-rare would have a bit more sizzle. Thanks

ps- or in case I have missed something pretty obvious, explain the benefit of the talent as it stands

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
There is already a talent that allows pets to cast plague. Some talents are better than others, it's up to us to find good ways to use of them.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
For entertainment purposes...which talent allows pets to cast plague? (I can guarantee its not Plaguebringer) And how does it relate to a different ultra-rare different talent that does something different? This thread is about a specific talent, I'd ask comments to be pertinent to the specific talent.

Comments that = "not-my-class-must-be-be-nerfed" please don' t reply.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I don't remember the name of the talent, but the pet that has it is the eyecaramba. The eyecaramba can be purchased from the grub guardian game for crowns.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010