Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Finaly i got my sun school spell, cycle of life, i have used it twice and now its gone, not there, vanished. Went to look for it again, not there either.. Please help i love my spell.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Would someone help me understand something about the new Astral Star and Sun Spells?

One of my friends, Amy Rosepetal, was helping me with Battling Jackie in the Outer Yard, and I noticed that she had a Sleet spell that was combined with the Astral sword (forget the name). It was so cool to watch her cast the spell as well as have her help.

Anyway, does the Astral Spells in Avalon upgrade the Astral Spells, like Fortify and Vengeance with School Spacific colors.

Timothy Pearlflower, (Archmage, Level 80) seeking to do GHOST AVALON

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
tudormagic on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Finaly i got my sun school spell, cycle of life, i have used it twice and now its gone, not there, vanished. Went to look for it again, not there either.. Please help i love my spell.
Check to see if your training point for the spell is back. If so you had a rollback, it happens occasionally. just rebuy the spell.
If your training point is missing then send a ticket in.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
tudormagic on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
If you trained for it, it should be in your deck. Depending on what other spells you have in your deck, it's not going to be with your regular school spells, but sitting among the special spells you've accumulated throughout the game.

If you don't see the Cycle of Life at all in your deck, then you should contact support to see what the problem is.