Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new minion for storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
can we storm get another minion that attack cause right now our minion aren't that good to use in pvp

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Is PvP the only aspect of the game? Heck, go out and fight against some enemies. Bring out that minion and use him. If you know what to do, the minion helps you and keeps you alive. (When he isn't feeling selfish. :P)

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Scarlet Nightdream... on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
Is PvP the only aspect of the game? Heck, go out and fight against some enemies. Bring out that minion and use him. If you know what to do, the minion helps you and keeps you alive. (When he isn't feeling selfish. :P)
No PvP isn't the only aspect in the game but that isnt what the OP is proposing. The OP simply asked for an additional(not replacement) minion for storm to help them in PvP. In that case I agree with him, perhaps for our second crafted spell, we could gain an offensive minion(a useful spell unlike the fiasco that was catalan) That being said I agree with you ionya. The storm minion is very useful in PvE. I often use him even in Azteca, since he can survive elemental attacks(barring critical) and any attack directed at him is an attack not directed at me. His occasional supportive spells also help. In PvP I use him either as a pip bank, a counter minion or a begrudging partner who occasionally will decide to share.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
The OP doesn't know what he has. I wish that I had a minion like that. if everyone had similar minions storm would dominate PVP every time. So no. OP just wants storm to have an upper hand over all the other schools. No having a new minion for storm would demand that all other schools get a new minion.