Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my level 100 ( if it comes out ) spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Hello! I am a level seventy Ice wizard on the brink of finishing zafaria. I came up with some spell ideas and i want to know what you think please share or quote.
Storm: Stormborne steed ( 1500 damage to all + - 25% attack to all)
Ice: Something grizelheim themed
Fire: on the release of pirate101 Armada attack (1800-2000 damage + smokescreen + stun)
Life: Mother nature ( 300+400+1000)
Death: Zombie epidemic (1600 damage to all + half to attacker)
Myth:
Balance:
Sun: 25% more outgoing to all spells
Moon:
Star: starfall ( a normal astral spell for everone on side
plz comment and reply thx :D

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Storm's level 98 spell almost has to be a Dot, as does Balance. They are the only schools remaining without a damage over time.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
then balance would be mirage ( 400+ 1000 over time + loose 5 pips)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Mother nature and zombie epidemic would be funny and fit nicely.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
okay so what about "Bonus school spells?"
Ice: Resurect ( heal 1000 to any + frozen armor per pip)
Storm: wind change ( change any global to storm global)
Fire: Undo ( - accuracy - healing - attack + disspell x element)
Life: Mega block ( + -50% all schools + Spirit armor + 100 health)
Death: Cripple ( block all sheilds and charms for one)
Myth: Riccochet ( return any spell once)
Balance: Ifinity blade ( + one dragon blade each time attacked.)

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
I like fire's spell stats but i would like a different spell creature. Like maybe having a giant yellow flame cover the dueling circle with an evil orange face on it (like a jackolantern). Then it blows a blast of fire(for damage),then a bunch of mini evil flames (for stun), and then it extingishes its self and the smoke surrounds the enemy (for smokescreen) . It could be called Evil Ember

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
cowstastegood on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I like fire's spell stats but i would like a different spell creature. Like maybe having a giant yellow flame cover the dueling circle with an evil orange face on it (like a jackolantern). Then it blows a blast of fire(for damage),then a bunch of mini evil flames (for stun), and then it extingishes its self and the smoke surrounds the enemy (for smokescreen) . It could be called Evil Ember
Yea the would be better

Survivor
May 10, 2009
NOOOOO, lately i feel storm has lost all aspects of their power, their spells are becoming increasingly matched to other spells and they still have a TON lower health.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I like the zombie idea!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Death: Doom - 30% chance for Instant Kill to all enemies, 20% chance for next turn kill, 80% chance for -40%damage to next attack spell, 60% chance for -20%damage next attack spell. Instant kill does not work on most bosses. Deathblade all friends.

Life: Epic Heal - Full to all friends, double maximum for 5 turns. +100% next heal spell to all friends, destroy any decreases on all friends, life aura for +25%.

Balance: Equalize - All friends and enemies have health set to the average % of total , Pips are destributed equally, friends get bigger half if nessecary, all resistances to spells cancelled for 3 turns, all damage boosts cancelled for 3 turns. Sandstorm to all enemies.

Myth: Summon Medusa - Myth, rank 11, 2750 health, 15% resist to all, 50% resist to myth, 20% boost to storm. Can cast all myth spells up to Basilisk. 90% power pip chance. Can also summon minions, up to talos.

Fire: Lord of the Underworld - 1000 damage to all enemies, dispel all. Fire aura and fireblade to all friends.

Storm: Shadow Bolt - 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, or 1000000 damage to enemy, 20, 200, or 2000 damage to self. 50% to strike again in 3 turns. After each extra strike, change to strike again goes down by 10% (20% chance for 10, 30% for 100, 35% for 1000, 10% chance for 10000, 4% chance for 100000, 1% chance for 1000000. 35% for 20, 40% for 200, 25% for 2000)

Ice: Immunity - Absorb 2500 for all friends, 3 -50% damages for all enemies. Cast blizzard each time an Immunity absorb is broken.

- Blaze Moonspear, Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Should i make storm spell with an extra 1000 damage?

Defender
May 13, 2009
A Zombie apocolypse spell would be nice for death. Zombies rise out of the ground and attack all opponents with 1000 damage, turn half to health and zombify all players. (stun for one round) It would be a rank 11 spell.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Blaze, i dont think you realize that ice is sick of being all sheilds and wards.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Death spell idea:

Evolved Kriptonite
1120 swap half to .+ doom and gloom.
Noah Rainrunner

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I like the attack idea of will's but i would change the name

Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
pretty good i would like a zombie spell XD

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Spotdog23 - Blaze, i dont think you realize that ice is sick of being all sheilds and wards

Actually, that spell was not all shields and wards. I'm aware that the ice school doesn't like one of its big purposes to give shields to people. However, this is one of the characteristics of ice. I've attempted to solve the problem by also lowering the next 3 attacks of the enemies, and also having blizzard be cast each time a spell is broken, making it both offense and defense.

- Blaze Moonspear

P.S. Never question me again or my skeletal dragon will burn you alive and lick your remaining flesh off of your bones, and you will forever serve me, pitiful mortal. MUAHAHA!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Blaze Moonspear on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Spotdog23 - Blaze, i dont think you realize that ice is sick of being all sheilds and wards

Actually, that spell was not all shields and wards. I'm aware that the ice school doesn't like one of its big purposes to give shields to people. However, this is one of the characteristics of ice. I've attempted to solve the problem by also lowering the next 3 attacks of the enemies, and also having blizzard be cast each time a spell is broken, making it both offense and defense.

- Blaze Moonspear

P.S. Never question me again or my skeletal dragon will burn you alive and lick your remaining flesh off of your bones, and you will forever serve me, pitiful mortal. MUAHAHA!

you sound like a happy person