Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet and mount idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Okay, so what if there was a three person mount called Cerberus, you know that tree headed dog lion in Hercules ( the show ) and kingdom hearts the videogame. This mount needs to be earned by defeating the main bosses in each world as soon as directed (starts in first world ). You can not die once or you will not qualify for one for the rest of the game. If you do manage to get one, it will level up each time you defeat the main boss in each world ( as directed, no dying ). By the time you get to Azteca your Cerberus will be at top EXP and increases your speed by 150 percent, you will also receive a badge called ancient titan! The pet is going to be a stone solider who will be the strongest pet in the game. It can summon a syder that heals all teammates, it can deal critical hits, give power pips, power ups, and shields. ( It only deals critical hits on occasion ,at highest rank, and if you are fighting alone. We can't let the game be to easy! )

So what do you think?

I am accepting replies and ideas.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Okay, so what if there was a three person mount called Cerberus, you know that tree headed dog lion in Hercules ( the show ) and kingdom hearts the videogame. This mount needs to be earned by defeating the main bosses in each world as soon as directed (starts in first world ). You can not die once or you will not qualify for one for the rest of the game. If you do manage to get one, it will level up each time you defeat the main boss in each world ( as directed, no dying ). By the time you get to Azteca your Cerberus will be at top EXP and increases your speed by 150 percent, you will also receive a badge called ancient titan! The pet is going to be a stone solider who will be the strongest pet in the game. It can summon a syder that heals all teammates, it can deal critical hits, give power pips, power ups, and shields. ( It only deals critical hits on occasion ,at highest rank, and if you are fighting alone. We can't let the game be to easy! )

So what do you think?

I am accepting replies and ideas.
i like

it be good for my brand new wiz whos in fire cat alley right now cause this wiz is gonna be a mount collector.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Sophia! How come you didn't tell me about this sooner? lol it's so awesome! I can't believe nobody has made the three-person mount already! But... remember i think i told you there was a two-headed Cerberus pet? You've seen my storm hound-Cerberus hybrid... i think... oh well. lol it's so awesome!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
Sophia! How come you didn't tell me about this sooner? lol it's so awesome! I can't believe nobody has made the three-person mount already! But... remember i think i told you there was a two-headed Cerberus pet? You've seen my storm hound-Cerberus hybrid... i think... oh well. lol it's so awesome!
Actually, somebody has made a three-person mount already. Remember the hydra mount? That can fit three people. And yes, this is a good idea. However, the only flaw I see is that Cerberus is a two-headed pet from Hydra and Orthrus. I'm not sure how they could explain the three heads. Good luck with it anyways! I'm pushing for school mounts as well.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
mount is a little fast and all...ya ya.. also imagine how OP that pet would be in pvp! the pets make it bad enough already D:

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Shannon Skybreaker on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Actually, somebody has made a three-person mount already. Remember the hydra mount? That can fit three people. And yes, this is a good idea. However, the only flaw I see is that Cerberus is a two-headed pet from Hydra and Orthrus. I'm not sure how they could explain the three heads. Good luck with it anyways! I'm pushing for school mounts as well.
~Shannon Skybreaker
I know they made a three person mount already, but they can make a new one. And I have no idea how they are going to explain the three heads so, lets just make it a two person mount!