Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aztecia Sever Server Lag!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
I am using a gaming computer (Aleinware) Area 51 edition that can run wizard101 perfectly fine.
But as soon as I teleport to "Azteca" the game because severly laggy, bad enough to where it is almost
impossible for me to play the new world. It take's me anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes before the lag settle's
down enough to where I can actually move then it start's back up again and my game freeze's. So I have stopped playing Azteca until the issue has been adressed and fixed.

I really would like to play it so please give me a head's up on what is going on?

Love,
Makenzi (Archmage Lvl - 82 Life)

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
The lag isn't that bad, and it's probably not your computer. It's on the server side. This is what happens when thousands of people rush into one area all at once. As people progress, the lag will diminish and eventually be gone. If the lag is causing you such problems, I would suggest switching your realm to one less populated. Also, please be aware that the first time you enter a new area, the game client downloads many files for that area. During this download period, depending on your computer and your internet connection, you may experience game lag.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Hi. Something like that has happened to me but in a different way. When I try to login it will get almost done then stop at te file Azteca world data and won't go!! So I haven't played the game in like a week!!!!!! I can't play the game at all!!!:( KI please please fix this thanks.

Matthew Lifefist level 33 life wizard