Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Great or Boring ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I think that Krokotopia is a great world but there is to many Defeat and Collect quests.I don't mind the defeat quests.But the defeat and collect quests are rubbish!And there is so many of them.Some times you will find yourself defeating an enemy eight times before you collect a key!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I apologize for the very late reply, but in my opinion Krokotopia isn't all that bad. The fact that there are quite a few gathering quests, and there is a chance you can fail to retrieve the listed item after a battle does help to collect exp. points. I used to think the same, but then I realized that the more I failed, I had to fight more foes, thus giving me more exp. points. To generalize my thought, I really think Krokotopia isn't that bad even though it may be boring and have it's downsides at times.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I vote GREAT!

Everybody has different preferences, but I found Krokotopia to be the most fun for playing with friends and meeting new friends. It doesn't matter how good or skilled others are, everybody can contribute. For a new wizard everything seems new and exciting. Overall Krokotopia is a hoot! (I loved Krokotopia)

However I must say that like every spiral world, near the end I become impatient and I am definetly ready to move on to the next world. Marleybone is definitely like that. Thank goodness for Wysteria and Grizzlwheim to add some change and variety to the game play.

Survivor
May 08, 2012
I think boring lame boss fights and easy regular fights.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
I personally liked Krokotopia. It was a little bit too easy but I absolutely LOVED the Krok characters. I am also a Sorcerer, so that contributes. My only real problem was that the PotS and KS took too long for my liking.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
only side quests have a lot of defeat and collect quest. but it is the best world besides Mooshu

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
I personnally Think Krokatopia was great!
I Love the manders, they have a great storyLine. Theres alot of figuring out in Krokatopia with i love.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I think he is right. Krokotopia was pretty boring. I liked a lot of it, but most of it was just too much defeat and collect.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Krokotopia is an easy world compared to Avalon but i do see your point. I too hate defeat and collect quests.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I vote GREAT!

Everybody has different preferences, but I found Krokotopia to be the most fun for playing with friends and meeting new friends. It doesn't matter how good or skilled others are, everybody can contribute. For a new wizard everything seems new and exciting. Overall Krokotopia is a hoot! (I loved Krokotopia)

However I must say that like every spiral world, near the end I become impatient and I am definetly ready to move on to the next world. Marleybone is definitely like that. Thank goodness for Wysteria and Grizzlwheim to add some change and variety to the game play.

i agree with you on the last part about wysteria and grizzlehiem but i don't agree with it bieng great i mean you do get the aligator pear tree plant that gives you polymorph treasure cards from quests but it takes too long

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
I am not of the fan of Krokotopia, in fact I hate it... It is my Wizard101 Nightmare because I hate desert levels, and I hate the kroks. DX

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Favorite World. Its one of the GREATS imo

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Most of krokotopia was GREAT fun. Krokotopia is a great way to make lots of friends and the theme was super cool. I LOVE Egyptian stuff! but it has one flaw. The vault of ice. I spent 2 months on that quest and it was really boring. Someone could go from novice to magus in that time. Because of that, I didn't get to MB till level 37!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Krokotopia is a great world but one of the of down-sides is the quest; Keeper Of The Fang. I do not know what the mysteries part is and I have no idea what it means by that. That's the only problem I've ever had with Krokotopia and it's a great world! :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
boring because it is taking SOOOOOOO long and through out most of it i didn't have grizzelheim ( i on the quests from the arena master )

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
I thought that, overall, Krokotopia was a good world. One good thing about it was that there was no shortage of people to help you with fights. The monsters didn't take very much effort and I could solo most of them. I didn't think that there were too many defeat and collect quests--you usually got what you wanted pretty quickly, unlike the later worlds such as Celestia.