Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

learn level 48 58 68 and so on spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
i know you can get costumes from prepaid cards that give you level 48 spells e.x massive sultans palace gear storm lord item card so i was thinking that in later worlds when the level cap is raised to level 100 you can meet diffrent teachers in those later worlds to learn diffrent school level48 58 and 68 spell mabye so on if there are ever 88 98 and so on level spells. you should also make all of those spells cost 2 training points i have two good reasons you should do this 1.many people will like the game more. 2.they would like to use those spells faster so they will most likely buy more crowns to get that school mastery amulet so more people buying crowns equals more money to kingsisle and i hope you look in to my idea.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
No, no, no, please no. Ice at lvl 100 will probably have 7,000 health with supremely insane resist, and if they learn storm spells that probably will deal 10,000 damage as a average hit, the game would be thrown out of balance.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
i am sure KI does care about its income but they do care about customer satisfaction too. They would in fact probably make less because people could purchase one subscription and port to their friends there and learn the spells instead of working up to the places and levels you need to be to get them and also take out the excitement. A MAJOR problem will be the upset PvPers out there. Were you thinking?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
i am sure KI does care about its income but they do care about customer satisfaction too. They would in fact probably make less because people could purchase one subscription and port to their friends there and learn the spells instead of working up to the places and levels you need to be to get them and also take out the excitement. A MAJOR problem will be the upset PvPers out there. Were you thinking?
i am the maker of this topic zacskywalker727 good point but i can solve this problem just make the spells have a level requirment and i was thinking pvpers should not be upset because they can also use other school spells it was just a suggestion i under stand if you do not like it.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Anil235 on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
No, no, no, please no. Ice at lvl 100 will probably have 7,000 health with supremely insane resist, and if they learn storm spells that probably will deal 10,000 damage as a average hit, the game would be thrown out of balance.
maybe but storm wizards can learn ice spells i was just wondering what you thought about my idea to me it sounds like you dontthats alright im cool i just thought it might be good