Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets & Pedigree lvls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Wizard101 offers a varity of pets to hatch, some of which give great stats and some of which do not. Hatching is based on the pedigree lvls and stats. As we all know when you hatch you have to lvl up the pet to get good stats. You put all your snacks into that pet hoping to get good stats. When you get that one flawed stat you dont want you feel the need to start the whole process over by hatching again. What i am trying to say is that if you hatch with someone it should highlight the stats that you're going to get. I can tell thats a little far fetched and Kingsisle might not be as open to it as me. So i offer a solution, only mega pets (considering that have all their stats figured out) can have their stats highlighted for them if. It only applies if both players pets are mega. Their stats will be highlighted after being hatched so you can tell what your going into and your getting. For Kingsisles sake, you will be paying your gold first and then, and only then, will you find out your highlighted stats. You wont be told before. Thanks to all who read this. I really hope for all to consider this and comment to this topic.