Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deer knight spell drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Ki can you make deer knight a spell drop because i had try everything to get it
thinkyou.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Have you tried crafting it yet? Recipe is in Avalon.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I feel your pain but please KI do not make this spell a drop.
That would have many crafters turn in their crafting tables.
As it is, I just bought a new house to put in a 74 plot KP garden.
pods

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I see alot of people say just craft it. But i give serious props to any1 high enough crafting level to do it. I am in the crafting slot right after crafting the furniture quest and man it took forever and a ton of gold to get here. So most people playing do not have the time or money to become a grandmaster crafter.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i am a ledgendary crafter and still cant craft the spells due to the fact of getting amber regent. i tried getting it from drops and from gardening and i havent gotten not 1. so i tried to craft the amber and same issue. so far i have got 2 ambrose whiskers and no amber dust. i crafted the grizzleheim house in 1 month and was very challenging, but this wow. this is why i stopped crafting. i dont farm for it or garden for it anymore. i even stopped gardening my emp's and couch potatoes. i went and finished the p101 game on a witch doctor so i came back here to see if this was made any easier but i see not so i'll let all 4 of my w101 sub's run out and just go back to p101

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
and why cant you not train for other spell other than ravenwood like those powerful spell that you guys bring out why is fire clothes so weak and other like death and the other have a higher health than fire

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I agree KI should make the dear knight spell as a boss drop or at least reward it as a final death school pet for all of our hard work and efforts and not to mention all of the money that we put into this game and the simple fact of KI and grayrose making it so difficult to obtain what is needed to craft the thing....

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It's not Impossible to craft it, I just did it a couple of weeks ago. There is a boss in caer Leon that drops the treasure cards pretty well, I got 3 from him, one from a hoard pack, one in Abbey Road and one from a friend. The amber mostly came from king parsley. I plant 4x5 with helephant ears in 2 corners and a star chalice an bubbling cauldron by the other corners. So far, I have only been disappointed twice. Now, I'm thinking about doing the Samoorai for balance.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I have crafted it on my death gal. Was it hard to get all of the reagents? Heck yeah it was. Was it worth it? Oh heck yeah! It does take time to get the amber. I like to grow the red bell peppers because it not only drops the amber but it also drops Dr jalapeño.

Ellie