Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hide armor feature

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Any chance KI might implement a feature for hiding armor, helm, boots, and wand? Click a box and you appear dressed in your default outfit you selected upon creation? It might lower the cases of crown begging in the future if people couldn't see on first look if you are wearing crowns gear. Stitching is fun and all, but it is a bad alternative when some of the crowns gear looks really cool.

Tatiana Winterheart

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Tatiana Winterhear... on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
Any chance KI might implement a feature for hiding armor, helm, boots, and wand? Click a box and you appear dressed in your default outfit you selected upon creation? It might lower the cases of crown begging in the future if people couldn't see on first look if you are wearing crowns gear. Stitching is fun and all, but it is a bad alternative when some of the crowns gear looks really cool.

Tatiana Winterheart
Wear your crowns gear with pride and tell them no in no uncertain terms. I'm not hiding my crowns gear for anyone and certainly not the beggars. I just tell them get their own.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Tatiana Winterheart
This feature really isn't needed since most of the problem only happens in common areas. You could keep a second set of gear or just unequip things for when you don't want to be pestered by the beggars if you think this is triggering it.

But from what I have seen - whether or not you choose to wear crown gear you will still be hit on. The more you just play the game the less of this you will see going on.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Tatiana Winterheart
I would never hide any gear, crowns or otherwise. The solution is simple. Tell the beggars no. Problem solved.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

Tatiana Winterheart
One of my friends did this~ she stitched her starter gear with her Waterworks set and some Crowns stuff, to keep people from asking her for gifts. Funny, but sad...

You shouldn't have to hide your rare stuff to keep others from begging.Wear it loud and proud, because a beggar is going to beg anyway... and, if not you, they'll find someone else to ask.

Peace,
-veebz

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I think that a pack that you could pelt beggars with Oranges/Tomatoes would solve this issue...