Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for 2 new pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
So, I have an idea for 2 new pets. I was playing a quest in MooShu and took a break and looked at my snowball pet and wondered about a new pets I thought of....

Health Orb and Mana Orb pets

Just think about it. Brand new pets that are HEALTH ORB and MANA ORBS. I think is is an awesome idea. If they had a card, I think the health orb would have the satyr card, and the mana orb would have a brand new card exclusive to it that would take away 300 health for 100 mana, similar to the 300 health for 3 pips spell. Anyway, I hope you will accept my idea, KI. If you're reading this, thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
That is super creative! I very much like the health orb idea. Would they look like wisps? I could see that causing a problem. Picture this-Player gets knocked out and wants quick health. Goes to someone's Polaris Shipwreck. Finds a bunch of wisps floating around, but strangely they will not respond. This is a very "If" senaraio, but I still could see confusion. To avoid this, I would have them work as wisps when you place them. Then if you wanted to put them in your backpack, you could go into the placing option, and they would all be there. It would be extremely useful to put down 20 or so, but if you only had 2, it would not be so great. If they gave the spell satyr, they would be a very nice but also rare or expensive pet. To avoid this, maybe the Health Orb could give sprite at baby and cast fairy at ancient. Then it would be a good pet, but the main strength would lie in the house placing skill.

I also like the mana orb idea, but I am not sold on the spell. If you were to cast ten 10 pip spells back to back, you would use 100 mana. One 400 health heal is 2 pips, costing 2 mana. Therefore, a heal that healed less than that would cost 50x more mana? I just don't think that is logical. Maybe it could be "Sacrifice 10 Mana for 500 heal" to make it more even. Still it would cost 2x more mana than if you used Dyrad, but still pretty good.

I hope these ideas were handy. :) I still really like your original design, but I think these would make them even better!

-Rebecca Ashhunterr