Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The problem with treasure card trades.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
There's an issue that needs to be addressed with treasure card trades. There are...a number of cards, that are drops from various things that are needed for crafting that aren't available for auction or trade. Among these the Extraordinary card. Which I need for a crafting project. Which I have something near 15 on just one wizard....but not the wizard I'm using to craft for my lowers. I humbly suggest that even if you don't make these tc cards...extraordinary among them...auctionable...they would you please, for petes sake. Make them trade able between friends? So that I can do what I do with other cards I need for crafting and trade them to a friend to hold, grab the character I'm crafting with and get the cards back? Is that asking too much?

Thanks

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
The wiki says you can garden for them too. Maybe try to garden for them while you wait for your update. Also, Idk how far behind your crafting is on that character that has all the cards, but maybe try to get him up too.

Gardening Sources
: