Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ways to level your pet fast?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
Is there any way to lvl up your pet faster? cause the way I'm doing it is really slow Also, I've been playing since november of 2014 i just made this acc this year so yeah o-o

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Feeding your pets mega snacks after you train them is the fastest way to level your pet.

And how do you get mega snacks...

...you can get them from boss battles or certain dungeons (i.e. mirror lake in Zafaria always brings 2 high level mega snacks at the end of the dungeon).

...you can also grow plants at your house (i.e. evil magma peas bring mega snacks; as does other plants too).

The other suggestion is to feed your pet whatever it is you don't want to keep. As you pull up your inventory to view what you have, you'll notice a pig icon at the bottom right hand side of the screen. If you highlight an item, and then click this pig icon, do you feed your pet. This can bring you gold, treasure cards, and every now and again; brings your pet a couple of points closer to the next level.

You may notice the green orb at the bottom left hand side of the screen that's next to your health and mana level indicators. This is your garden or pet feeding energy indicator. You can increase this number through the equipment, weapons and pets you use. You can find items for sale in the bazaar and via drops from certain battles.

There are also jewels you can slot or have your pet wear that increase their points that raise their levels just by being active in the game.

And if you're lazy, you can always just buy multiple mega pet snack packs from the crown shop too.

Finally, on your path to discovering the fastest ways to level your pet, research mega snacks, where they're found as drops or from plants, and which ones bring your pets the biggest gains, as well as everything else that helps you accomplish leveling your pets quick.

Along the way, you'll be training and leveling up your pets to max levels in no time! Good luck, now go train and level your pets!