Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon Got Shift Spells; Star & Sun?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Sun spells increase our spells: Attacks, Heals, Blades, Traps & Shields (If you have the Item Card). Auras increase our stats: Damage, Resistance, Accuracy, Critical, Block, Pierce, Power Pip, Stun Resist & Outgoing Healing. What's missing?

For :

-Negative Charms
-Globals
-Manipulations
-Polymorphs
-Auras

For :

-Shadow Pip Chance
-Incoming Healing
-Health
-Mana (Wouldn't really work though)

My suggestions:

Dampen Strength - , -10% to negative charm spell. Turning -25% Weakness to -35%, and -40% Virulent Plague to halving the damage (Font of Weakness eat your heart out).

Expand - , +10% to Global spell. Turning +35% Power Play to +45%, but turning +20 pierce, +12 critical Namaste to +25, +17; not +30, +22.

Duplication - , Summon 2 copies of Minion spell for 3 pips extra. Making a 5-pip, 1-Talos into an 8-pip, 2-Talos. This also lets you summon more than 1 minion.

OR:

Puppetmastery - , Control the hand and spells cast by your minion. Which would you rather? Or both?

Then:

Astramancer - , +1 round to target aura or polymorph. 5-round auras, 7-round polymorphs.

Lunamancer - , +5% to target polymorph's stats. Increase every stat by 5%. Some may call it OP, some may call it UP, I just call it interesting.

Stellamancer - , +5% to all positive aura effects, -5% to negative. Making Vengeance +25% & Reliquary +30% , +10% PP, +5% inc. . For Empowerment, I think it should make it so the pip has a 5% chance of being a PP. And on Perdurable (see below), it should change the 500 to 525 (5%).

That's about it for , now onto :

Tenebrosity (Also my new favourite word) - , +10% pip chance for 4 rounds.

Empressement - , +25% incoming for 4 rounds.

Perdurable - , +500 base health for 4 rounds. Say you use it at 2000 health with 3000 base, this will take you to 2500 with 3500 base. Will take 500 health away at the end of the 4 rounds, though, even if it kills you.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I like all of them, but the Puppet mastery one caught my eye. It's always annoying when I summon a minion and then they use all of my traps.