Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frankie Forearms?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Just to be clear about how to obtain the free pet.. Install, finish the first three levels and then wait for the code, right? Do I have to unlock the bonus levels for each level or just make it past the third?

Also, I know it says to wait 24 to 48 hours, but realistically how long should it take? Should it be very quick or actually take a few hours? Do I need to exit the game and wait? Keep clicking the envelope to see if there are any new messages? Just want to make sure that I'm not missing a step or doing something wrong that prevents me from getting the pet.

Administrator
Fangs McWolf on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
Just to be clear about how to obtain the free pet.. Install, finish the first three levels and then wait for the code, right? Do I have to unlock the bonus levels for each level or just make it past the third?

Also, I know it says to wait 24 to 48 hours, but realistically how long should it take? Should it be very quick or actually take a few hours? Do I need to exit the game and wait? Keep clicking the envelope to see if there are any new messages? Just want to make sure that I'm not missing a step or doing something wrong that prevents me from getting the pet.

You described it correctly. Just play the game and defeat the first 3 cities. Then please be patient and wait for the mail to show up in your Rise & Destroy in game mail box.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
How do I get Frankie Forearms without a mobile phone or tablet? Is there an app for the PC?

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
You described it correctly. Just play the game and defeat the first 3 cities. Then please be patient and wait for the mail to show up in your Rise & Destroy in game mail box.
So it's not necessary to do the levels perfect, as in getting three full stars?

I finally did get my code, like a couple of hours after I got all full stars on the third level, so don't know if it was a coincidence or if that triggered it. The reason I feel confused is it saying to "complete" levels 1 through 3. The word "complete" could mean having to unlock the bonus level, instead of just reaching the end of the third level (or reaching/unlocking the fourth level/city).

Since it's a limited time thing, I don't like to risk forgetting something or not doing something correctly from not fully understanding the instructions.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Thank you KI for making additional pets accessible to players.

Who can a player contact for assistance, after 48 hours pass after reaching level three, and they haven't received their pet. Thank you for sharing with the entire community how to do this.

Administrator
Hello,

The only requirement for receiving the code is completing level 3. The amount of stars you get on the level doesn't matter.

Rise & Destroy is only available on Android, IOS and Amazon. https://www.riseanddestroy.com/

If you haven't received a code yet (as of Sunday morning, Dec. 20) please continue to wait up to 48 hours before contacting customer service. There was an issue with codes not sending properly that was resolved on Saturday morning, Dec. 19, which may result in an additional delay.

For technical or customer support issues for Rise & Destroy, please email riseanddestroyhelp@kingsisle.com.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

The only requirement for receiving the code is completing level 3. The amount of stars you get on the level doesn't matter.

Rise & Destroy is only available on Android, IOS and Amazon. https://www.riseanddestroy.com/

If you haven't received a code yet (as of Sunday morning, Dec. 20) please continue to wait up to 48 hours before contacting customer service. There was an issue with codes not sending properly that was resolved on Saturday morning, Dec. 19, which may result in an additional delay.

For technical or customer support issues for Rise & Destroy, please email riseanddestroyhelp@kingsisle.com.
Thank you Professor Greyrose!

Happy Holidays to you and everyone else at KI!

Tyler Wildpants