Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deactivated spells bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I love the option to deactivate item card spells from decks, but I had a new bug pop up in this feature. I have a pet jewel that gives a Feint item card, and on some of my decks it is deactivated, but recently it has been reactivating itself. I'm not quite sure what the trigger is, but it seems to happen when I log out and log back in at the very least, so I have to deactivate again. This didn't use to happen, so I'm not sure why it suddenly popped up, but I started noticing it today.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
I don't know whats happening with that, but if you change decks the cards that were deactivated will be activated on the other deck. It shouldn't happen with the same deck but it might be just a small bug KI needs to fix.

Transendent

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Dadisfun98765 on Dec 17, 2015 wrote:
I don't know whats happening with that, but if you change decks the cards that were deactivated will be activated on the other deck. It shouldn't happen with the same deck but it might be just a small bug KI needs to fix.

Transendent
Yes, I am aware of that. The Feint is meant to be activated in some of my other decks. It's happening with the same deck. Sorry, should have been more clear about that.