Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Move PvP to Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
So, anyone remember Wysteria? Me neither.

But I have an idea, what if we move PvP to Wysteria?

Well, that won't be totally fair for level 1 PvP Warlords (cause Wysteria is for level 20+) at least they still got Unicorn Way!

The general idea making Wysteria like a PvP "Guild" that allows PvPers to enjoy the bonuses of being PvPers. Essentially making the entire world, a "PvP" world.

Now why Wysteria?
Here is some "reasons" that I came up with:
  • Duel based world. The main storyline of the world is to compete in a tournament to win the Spiral Cup. Hey...Tournaments, but instead of cups, Arena Tickets!
  • It's a tiny world. And no one even remembers it's existence, why not increase the world's popularity so PvPers can go there and hang out?

Ideas to promote PvPers to hang out there.

• More Arena Ticket Vendors. There is a outcry of more Arena Ticket items that is worthy of purchase. Spread these vendors all over the place.
  • Make the librarian sell TC, and unique PvP TC that requires a certain rank to buy. Or something, IDK!

*All of this should not interfere with other players that wants to just quest and gain what little XP the place has to offer.

What do you guys think?
Yes, a wonderful idea!
Eh, good idea, but needs some work.
Lame, who are you again?
Screw PvP! They made us lose Elucidate!

Disclaimer: I do not PvP. So, this is not a biased post to benefit me and my friends. This is just an idea due to the PvP community of W101 is kind of huge now.