Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't play pet games because of the KI message

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2010
That message about the pets getting double experience if you're a member is preventing at least two of my accounts from playing the games at all. So not only do I not get the double points (fair enough; I chose to end my memberships) but I can't train my pets at all, presumably until this promotion goes away. Not cool, KI. Not cool at all.

The message is there when you first hit the X to play the game. The play button is greyed out. I went away for a few minutes and the message never disappeared. Esc simply takes me to the options pages as usual. Random button mashing doesn't make it go away. Neither does prayer, exhortation, or growling.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Have you tried restarting the game? If relaunching the game dont work I would suggest uninstalling wizard and re-installing to try an fix this issue. Reinstalling can Solve a world of problems.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
That message about the pets getting double experience if you're a member is preventing at least two of my accounts from playing the games at all. So not only do I not get the double points (fair enough; I chose to end my memberships) but I can't train my pets at all, presumably until this promotion goes away. Not cool, KI. Not cool at all.

The message is there when you first hit the X to play the game. The play button is greyed out. I went away for a few minutes and the message never disappeared. Esc simply takes me to the options pages as usual. Random button mashing doesn't make it go away. Neither does prayer, exhortation, or growling.
Hi! Sorry to hear about these troubles.

Just to be sure, you must also click one of the icon button options above the play button to begin the game; otherwise, the play button will remain grey. I'm also curious if you had energy? Now that the promotion has ended, are you once again able to play the pet games?