Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish/Gardening Improvements

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Food! Pets! Why are these not things already! I think that any fish could be fed to your pet in the equipment menu, but not give items/gold but only pet XP. This is just a slightly easier way to make fish into pet food rather than creating new snacks. Also, I think seasonal, rare, epic, sentinel & rank 3+ fish could be made into pets. I'm unsure how the process could be done, but maybe there could be a Pet Crafting Station and crafting recipes for them.

On the topic of gardening, almost every plant is a play on food, so why not craft them into Roast Couch Potatoes, or Candy Holidaisies/Happy Hollandaise? Or maybe turn them into existing snacks like Desparagus Quiches? Let the puns flow KI.

Everybody else, don't forget to reply with your own thoughts or even ideas.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Fish being tranformed into pet food or pets could be a great idea. I would honestly love to have a life school of fish as a pet (or pets?). Honestly i don't see why can't ALL fish become pets.

When it comes to be able to feed them to pets it doesn't seem like something very necesary.

Gardening needs a big update. There are various things that gardening should have but it seems like gardening is the ignored hobby of the w101 hobbys. Creating plants into pet snacks could make gardening more popular. I'll also add a link to the topic i made a few days ago precisely about a gardening update:

www.wizard101.com/forum/gardening/hybrid-plants-8ad6a417512444b301514181f0d31454?reset=1

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Food! Pets! Why are these not things already! I think that any fish could be fed to your pet in the equipment menu, but not give items/gold but only pet XP. This is just a slightly easier way to make fish into pet food rather than creating new snacks. Also, I think seasonal, rare, epic, sentinel & rank 3+ fish could be made into pets. I'm unsure how the process could be done, but maybe there could be a Pet Crafting Station and crafting recipes for them.

On the topic of gardening, almost every plant is a play on food, so why not craft them into Roast Couch Potatoes, or Candy Holidaisies/Happy Hollandaise? Or maybe turn them into existing snacks like Desparagus Quiches? Let the puns flow KI.

Everybody else, don't forget to reply with your own thoughts or even ideas.
I posted an idea pretty similar to this last month. It didn't get as much interest as I hoped.