Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oasis Beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2015
ive found all the bettles and its telling me I need the first one which I have already pls help I don't know what else to do or how to get it again sooo frustrating

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hope you have found the beetles by now. The first 2 are in the oasis. One likes to read--outside the library on the right. The second likes to shop--behind the shop where the well is--left side. See if finding those 2 help you complete your quest. If not tell me which one it says your missing and I'll try to give you a clue. I promise I'll answer quicker.

Good luck.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
I got stuck too, it happened at the library and when I left for dinner I saw a "you have been disconnected due to inactivity" message on my screen I think it is a glitch, how do I fix it.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2015
i am just so confused i dont know where to find them ps why do people spin in circles for hours #4life

Survivor
Dec 05, 2015
Oasis Beetles
ive found all the bettles and its telling me I need the first one which I have already pls help I don't know what else to do or how to get it again sooo frustrating

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
1216dylan102 on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
i am just so confused i dont know where to find them ps why do people spin in circles for hours #4life
To answer your question,
People spin in circles to stay active..
If you stay still for a certain amount of time it will disconnect you....
That's why

P.S. I don't know if you already knew, but if you don't know how to do this all you need to do is hold the right and left arrow keys and press shift!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
just go to the one you need again. the beetles dont disappear once you find them

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
When I walk over the Beatles it won't pick them up? I tried everything! I'm running over him like multiple times but it won't let me have him AGHHH!!!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Shelby The ShellFi... on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
When I walk over the Beatles it won't pick them up? I tried everything! I'm running over him like multiple times but it won't let me have him AGHHH!!!
It doesn't pick up or have an X like many other things do. It's like the Smiths quest in Wizard City. You just fly over it and it sounds a trumpet and removes that one from your quest list.