Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to solo golem tower.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
Hey there! If ya wanna know how to solo golem tower in a nice and efficient way. Here is how you do it
I soloed this tower as a level 1-3. However i wanted to stay at level 2. XD but i leveled at the last second.
Well anyway here is how it goes.

Step 1. I'd recommend getting some level 1 gear that's best for you. If you don't have crowns. No worries! There is gear that you can still get.
Here is what a storm wizard should buy on a wizard. Bank it and make a level 1. And grab the gear

The hat. Roughspun hat. 11 Max health. Pretty good for starter hat.

The robe. Novice robe. 22 Max health. This is a pretty good starter robe aswell. Not as good as mysterious jade gear but still. Like i said. Good for non crown users.

The shoes. Roughspun Shoes. 3 Max health. Although this is pretty weak. Were storm class so expect our health to be small

The ring. Simple Opal Ring. 20 Max health. This is super good for survival.

The Athame. Dulled Athame. 10 Max health 10 Max mana. This is good for both mana and health

The amulet. Storm Slitherer Gem. This is pretty decent. And can be as good as snow serpent. Great for one shots in Golem Tower.

The pet. Yuletide spirit, Or any other pet with spritely or Unicorn. This will help you a LOT with survival in the tower.

The wand. Since you will prolly have started a new account. You will have 75 crowns. Buy a Resplendent Wand off the crown shop for 60 crowns If you got more aka 2500+ get the Ascendant Staff.
For crown users that used all there crowns. Than get the wand with the most damage for a level 1-4

Now here is how you solo the tower storm style.

Tower floor 1. This is easy. Use the Item thunder snake to one shot the dude.

Tower floor 2. You will need to manage to kill both in one hit. Using 2 thunder snakes. And if you need health. Try getting sprites in your treasure card deck.

Tower floor 3. Same strategy as tower floor 2. Except you may wanna heal this time

Tower floor 4. Use heals definitely on this floor. And try and one shot the minions aswell. And its easier if you get first turn on this floor

Tower floor 5. (Iron Golem) Now this is the hard part. You need to rush the iron golem. Try healing as much as you can. And whatever you do. Don't let him use Lightning bats or Scorpion or else your pretty much dead.
Once the iron golem is defeated. If your near zero health. Heal up and than end the other minion.

I hope this helps!