Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How far is Kingsisle taking it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
sparky217236 on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
honestly i feel like Morganthe's death was a great place to stop. I love the game but Polaris was honestly, one f the worst worlds they have released. In my opinion, they gave us watered down content and my biggest complaint was how they presented the world. Old Cob is supposed to be the most evil being in the spiral and this is supposedly the game ending arc. While playing through the world, i noticed that the situation with Rasputin was supposed to be dire and the entire spiral was at risk. But KI made this world feel like it was designed for a toddler. Millori was awfully presented and made the situation seem less and less serious every time her dialogue was added. With Morganthe the story was dark and dire, and i really like how the game was going forward, but with Polaris i could not get involved with the story no matter how much i tried. The world left plot holes, some parts made no sense, there were useless attempts to drag the world on longer than it needed to be and some dialogue that sounded like it was written (and delivered) by a 5 year old. The entire spiral is supposed to be in danger and the Rat is nearing victory and we have to stop to get a pebble in a cave? Honestly we waited 8 months for a world that most people finished in a weekend, and to be honest, if the next world doesn't pick up, i will no longer be playing the game. I have played this game since 2009 and i feel like they are putting less and less into it.
-Cody Seaspear/David Frostshard, 110 and
i may not be in Polaris yet altho from what i do know is that they rushed Rasputin into the battlefield too quickly.
it should take the game atleast 3 more worlds to create to make the wizard defeat Rasputin.

Hannah DreamShard
lv 70

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
hannahcm2005 on Sep 8, 2016 wrote:
i may not be in Polaris yet altho from what i do know is that they rushed Rasputin into the battlefield too quickly.
it should take the game atleast 3 more worlds to create to make the wizard defeat Rasputin.

Hannah DreamShard
lv 70
Absolutely not. He is only the first of quite a few minor end-world bosses before we meet the final boss at the end of the arc.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
If you think about it, level 1000 could take over 50 years to get to.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I love Polaris and it's storyline. It doesn't have harsh cheats like Khrysalis does which I like. Plus I always wanted to storm castles, towers, caves and jail breaks and I hope KI will put more of them in in the coming worlds. Bring it on!!

Tarlac Swiftblade 110
Arthur Battlethorn 110
Seth Stormstalker 110
Sloan Stormcatcher 110
Connor Deathslinger 110
Adrian Firecaster 110
Carlos nightshade 80
Tanner Stormrider 53
Gorman Mythhaven 53

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
It'll be best to they never stop with uprising level caps

Reed Dragonhunter lvl110

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
Hello. I am a very experienced gamer so I know about games like these. Wizard101 is a MMORPG which is a massive multiplayer online roll playing games. With these games, what they do is instead of releasing sequels, they add updates. For wiz that would be new worlds. If they want to keep people playing they have to keep adding new worlds. Another example of these games is World of Warcraft. They, rather than making new games, make big DLC. So basically, until they shut down the servers because they run out of money or are tired of making the game, they will never stop making new worlds. Level one hundred was made a big deal because it is a big milestone in the game. So basically there will keep making worlds until they shut down the servers, which won't happen for a very very very long time. If you have any more questions just ask! :D

Matthew Wyrmblade LVL 100
It's a year later, but this was well said.