Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Memories

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
What great memories have you had on Wizard101 and what is your favorite world? I like Grizzleheim the most and I had a blast exploring Wintertusk. How about you?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Wizard City would have to be my favorite world, as much as people would yell at me its awful, but it's because it's the first world you ever experience.

and my good memory is taking my first step into the wizarding world.

love it all.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
I loved Celestia. The astral spells seemed so awesome to me and it was fun learning them and fighting creatures of astral schools. Also, I liked the battle music and the model designs of Stellar Constructs and Aqua Bots.
My favorite memory was beating the Celestia boss. The second I beat the boss with my friends my computer lagged the most it's lagged before. I leveled up and earned a lot of gear. That was really funny.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
I loved soloing and defeating boss after boss in AZTECA!!! it was amazingly fun and when i was a little noob ice wizard it was really ''magical'' to summon the frost giant at elks edge I also loved avalon but the best was defeating malistare for the first time, or first getting chat idk

Wolfmythsword110

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MaxwellMW on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
What great memories have you had on Wizard101 and what is your favorite world? I like Grizzleheim the most and I had a blast exploring Wintertusk. How about you?
i liked my pre-update stats; probably the best memory i've ever had... /sarc.

i miss the first arc/dragonspyre specifically. the story was so much better, and the battles were less annoying~ fighting mally for the first time was awesome, and that cut-scene may or may not have murdered my soul a little.

also late 2012, around the release of azteca~ i had the chance to meet a few people from these boards, and they are still dear friends. we used to do "noob fights" with malistaire (promethean/exalted wizards without gear, pets, high-level spells, or anything better to do).

-von "r.i.p. von's stats" shadowsong
forever exalted

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'm still in Azteca - but so far my favorite worlds are the first 3 - Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Grizzleheim/Wintertusk.

Choosing between them would be hard ...but I guess Wizard City. It has the most of whatever it is that sets these three worlds apart from the rest.

Of later worlds the closest is Avalon.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
My favorite memories were questing from WC up through CL. I was a lot more social in game back then and really liked chatting with other kids my age. Now I'm older and have much less tolerance for antics, so I mostly keep to myself and focus on the game itself.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I really enjoyed farming Tartarus when it first came out. The game felt really magical at that time since Aquila just came out, and it felt a little like Ancient Greece. (It'd be great to return to Aquila hopefully at level 120?)

Another memory is when I finally got on Xibalba. I have always dreamed of going up on that comet, so when I finally got there, the visuals and scenery were definitely stunning.

Another memory, is making it to the second arc of the game. IMO, the first arc was so boring and easy, and the second arc's storyline was much more thrilling and dark, along with the combat being more strategic and engaging.

In conclusion, my last memory here is reaching level 100. It felt great to explore the second half of Khrysalis, and to read as how the storyline advances, all up to Morganthe's downfall.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hmmmm, I've been a member of W101 since 2010 so I have a lot of good memories xD

My favorite memory would have to be when I used to farm the last dungeon of Dragonspyre and everyone would say that it's impossible to defeat Malistaire because his health was too high (which it really isn't lol). But that was before KI began adding more and more worlds. Questing in Wysteria, Avalon and Azteca were also some good times too. I think those three worlds have the best story lines and now I'm in Khrysalis and I like the story so far

~~~Nicole ShadowDreamer, Level 97

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
My favorite memory of wiz is my past and current friends they've all been nice and it was fun

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
Krokotopia is my favorite world, not because it's an early world, but because of the architecture. Mooshu might be my favorite in plot.

My favorite memory is when I cast the Efreet spell for the first time.. (This was in Dragonspyre, btw.)

[Also, off topic does anyone know of any mountains in Polaris? What is/ are the name(s) of these mountains? Thanks!]

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Aaron FireEyes on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
Krokotopia is my favorite world, not because it's an early world, but because of the architecture. Mooshu might be my favorite in plot.

My favorite memory is when I cast the Efreet spell for the first time.. (This was in Dragonspyre, btw.)

[Also, off topic does anyone know of any mountains in Polaris? What is/ are the name(s) of these mountains? Thanks!]
The mountainous region in Polaris is known as the Borealis Peaks. There aren't names for any of the mountains, but the entire area is just simply known as the Borealis Peaks.

The dungeon that allows you to ascend up to the peak is called Jeweled Slopes.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Ah, I remember pre-polaris update where my fire had at least 300 block and exactly 100% critical... I spent weeks farming for a specific jewel when I finally gave up and continued into part 2 of khrysalis since I didn't want to waste the exp earlier on (Since I thought the update would come soon) and I randomly got the jewel I wanted from a boss that had no indication of the jewel dropping from him...(Ant Lion). I was so happy that my stats were the best I could ever have and started helping teams achieving the team leader badge later on... Those were some good times.