Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't turn in " Saving the sky anchor " quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Just beat Rasputin where I had a previously mentioned glitch happen, screen froze on beaten Rasputin and having to relog. Now I'm on the quest after it telling me to talk to Ivan in Sky Anchor Peak, but when I go up to him to turn in the quest I press X or Click and nothing happens, pls fix.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
This had happened on our run, too. The game froze on at least 2 of us as soon as Rasputin dropped to the ground on his knees. We had to log completely out of the game and then talk to Ivan. Hopefully, by the time you log in today, you will be able to as well.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
It's not fixed. I can't turn in any quests to Fitzhume even for the wizards who were able to view the full cut scene. It's really aggravating. There seems to be no way around it on the player side.

Administrator
Valdus Wildheart on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
It's not fixed. I can't turn in any quests to Fitzhume even for the wizards who were able to view the full cut scene. It's really aggravating. There seems to be no way around it on the player side.
Does logging out and back in to the game help?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
No, it doesn't help.

I have restarted the game fully a number of times. If everyone on your team is "frozen" it's the only way to get Rasputin to engage in battle again. Even then it doesn't always work.

For Fitzhume, I had the quest complete "sound" and notice when I got to the Arcanum but that's the end of it. I've tried repeating the battle with Rasputin and going directly to turn in the quest (for the one wizard who has made it through without freezing). No luck with our without (i) escape and play or (ii) quitting the game and resuming.

Community Leader
I had this happen to me when talking to Ivan to turn in the quest for putting up the resistance flag in the Flag Tower in Walruskberg. However, logging out (completely as in closing out the game client) allowed me to proceed as normal. Hope this helps and good luck!

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I am having the same issue. I just beat Rasputin, the end scene froze. so I logged out. I went back to the sky anchor to turn in the quest for Ivan. I click 'X' nothing happens, no dialogue