Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Wand Name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I received a wand from Warlord Minak. It is labeled the "Titan Warrior Helm of Logic". It really is the name of the wand, and being myth I also have a hat labeled the "Titan Warrior Helm of Logic". Maybe just a messed up file name.

Titan Warrior "Helm" of Logic
56 block, 56 myth critical, 15% myth damage, 1 power pip, myth school only, level 110+.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I still don't understand why I have both a hat, and a wand both called "Titan Warrior HELM of Logic".

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
sane1216 on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
I received a wand from Warlord Minak. It is labeled the "Titan Warrior Helm of Logic". It really is the name of the wand, and being myth I also have a hat labeled the "Titan Warrior Helm of Logic". Maybe just a messed up file name.

Titan Warrior "Helm" of Logic
56 block, 56 myth critical, 15% myth damage, 1 power pip, myth school only, level 110+.
Since it is a new item, (hence lv. 110+) I wouldn't bother with it,
probably a file glitch. I would wait till KI fixes it, it isn't too big of a problem.

-Matthew Swiftflame, Lv. 22 Wizard

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Well KI changed the file, but now I have both a hat and a wand named the "Titan Warrior Kernel of Logic" instead of a wand and and hat both called the helm.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
It is quite funny though they both have the suffix "Of Logic"

-Matthew Swiftflame, Lvl 26 Wizard