Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

broken match making system

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2014
A little over 19 hours ago the Polaris update was released onto the live realm. In the 10 ranked games i have played on my level 68 life veteran, 6 of these have been against exalted wizards. This would have been fine had these level 100 wizards been sporting waterworks gear and had 0 rank, but no. Instead all 6 were decked out in malistaire gear and were sergeant plus. with 120+ damage and 100% crit, how do i even pose a threat? I shouldn't have to rely on my opponents internet crashing to win my games. As a side note, out of these 6 exalted's, i only fought the same one twice. I must say that i have never encountered this issue before the Polaris update. I am terrified of even playing ranked at this point due to being matched so absurdly unfairly.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
Lol i had the same problem on my 60 death. ive had a high rank legendary before so i am use to it but i wasnt set up at all for it. It was crazy.

Administrator
Hello,

In this morning's game update we fixed an issue that caused uneven PVP matchmaking for players over level 100.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

In this morning's game update we fixed an issue that caused uneven PVP matchmaking for players over level 100.
also going fix 3arc pvp because some player have been rank boosting in rank pvp but are going to fix that soon too??