Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Glove wands

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Hey peeps so i was wondering like some people love the whole hand waving motion when you dont have a wand equipped so i was thinking like what if we have gloves for wands, it was obvis that the animation is there for a reason so why shouldnt we not be able to use it without having to take off our wands or staffs so we could see it and lose stats because of it. we have instruments and all kinds of stuff so we should at least have that. just an idea

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
This is actually a really good idea and I would get this!

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Blaze3277 on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
Hey peeps so i was wondering like some people love the whole hand waving motion when you dont have a wand equipped so i was thinking like what if we have gloves for wands, it was obvis that the animation is there for a reason so why shouldnt we not be able to use it without having to take off our wands or staffs so we could see it and lose stats because of it. we have instruments and all kinds of stuff so we should at least have that. just an idea
This is a good idea and it has been brought up before so i think they might eventually change it.It would look soooo good if we could have gloves.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Blaze3277 on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
good idea and easy to design, should be easy to add, maybe make them dyable but without a trim color so you have something like winter gloves for the polaris them or just regular gloves