Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a place for my gear.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I really need somewhere to keep all of my wizards' outfits. I have the max amount of mannequins, my banks are all filling up. I don't want to delete this stuff as a lot of it is hard to come by and I may want to stitch one day. I would like to be able to display my outfits, but if not I'd at least like a separate place to keep them. Like a closet or something. Otherwise I will have to delete more stuff I want to keep. Thank you.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Charmed Magic on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
I really need somewhere to keep all of my wizards' outfits. I have the max amount of mannequins, my banks are all filling up. I don't want to delete this stuff as a lot of it is hard to come by and I may want to stitch one day. I would like to be able to display my outfits, but if not I'd at least like a separate place to keep them. Like a closet or something. Otherwise I will have to delete more stuff I want to keep. Thank you.
It really would be nice to have something like a wardrobe that is actually functional rather than just an ornamental piece of furniture. Even if it cost Crowns or was an expensive crafting recipe... something along the lines of a Seed Vault but for gear. I also have items I don't want to delete but I don't want to part with them and I hate that they take up space in my Bank and Shared Bank. I would be fine with something that could only be accessed when I'm at the same location... just like the Seed Vaults work.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
I like this idea. But I've also noticed that players create new characters to use their banks

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Merfolura on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
I like this idea. But I've also noticed that players create new characters to use their banks
This is true. The problem is that this gets really tedious after a while. Part of it is trying to remember which Bank you've left something in. The Shared Bank fills up quickly and as items start spilling over to the individual Banks, and transferred between them, things can get lost. At least once a week I try to go wizard by wizard and sort everything out, dropping stuff in the correct Banks (Life items for the Life wiz, Myth items for the Myth wiz etc.) and selling off or dumping obsolete items that I forgot I still had. Even after doing this I find I still need more room. Item and inventory management is a huge part of the game that definitely need some attention from KI. Granted there are Mannequins and Seed Vaults which help alleviate the problem to a small extent but they're not a total fix... and maybe there will never be one but we can certainly hope there will. Making seeds (my biggest problem) act the same as Pet Snacks would go a long way toward opening up a large chunk of space. If this were implemented I would be ecstatic! One thought I had was possibly making each seed type occupy an item slot, and have a limited total within that slot... much like reagents and snacks... one item slot with a capacity of 999 of that item. Got a Couch Potato seed... it takes up one slot in your inventory. Got 500 Couch Potato seeds... they all fit into that same one slot devoted to "Couch Potato seed".

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Also.... Don't forget, you have an Attic!!! I went a long time before I realized I even had one. If you have a complete complement of six wizards ... that's 600 more item slots!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010