Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coven Frostbeaks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
In Hrundle Fjord, I always seem to find a Band of Coven Frostbeaks standing around. They always were grouped there - never moving - and that made it convenient for me. As a Storm, I like PvE quick, easy, and occasionally hard. Eventually, some roaming Frostbeaks started spawning, but the group stayed there. A day later, I find them in the same place. Is this a bug? Or is it on purpose?

Chris Wyrmstalker
Level 59

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
TheStormL0rd on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
In Hrundle Fjord, I always seem to find a Band of Coven Frostbeaks standing around. They always were grouped there - never moving - and that made it convenient for me. As a Storm, I like PvE quick, easy, and occasionally hard. Eventually, some roaming Frostbeaks started spawning, but the group stayed there. A day later, I find them in the same place. Is this a bug? Or is it on purpose?

Chris Wyrmstalker
Level 59
If this is to the left, inside the main gate then I've seen them there as well. I guess it would be considered a minor glitch and it's certainly different than mob behavior in most other places.