Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best lvl 10 pvp gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
I want to start playing ranked pvp on my lvl 10 myth and i was wondering whats the best gear to use that you dont have to use arena tickets for?

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Midsummer's cowl
Jacket of withstanding
Footgear of malidiction or watch tower boots
Ascendant staff
Heartsteel
Ring of refreshment
Elven pendant, nightshade's choker, or rotunda's torque
Pet with double resist and may casts help out too

Squire
May 10, 2013
evilnoodleman on Oct 8, 2015 wrote:
I want to start playing ranked pvp on my lvl 10 myth and i was wondering whats the best gear to use that you dont have to use arena tickets for?
This is what I used:
Please note I have never done level 10 myth PVP. I should actually try.

For the Orthrus Setup:

If you can, get the Duelist Daredevil Hat. If not, use Midsummer's Cowl. 6% damage is useful.
Jacket of Withstanding is a good robe. For the tower, and resist.
I personally favor the Footgear of Malediction for a tiny bit of everything.
Wand - At level 10, use anything that gives a pip. I use the Ascendant Staff. If you have time and patience, do Tanglewood Terror, because that wand gives a power pip.
Athame - Heartsteel is needed. It gives you 5% resist, which is 1/20 off the spell. That's a lot of damage.
Amulet - There are 3 options. I personally favor the Nightshade Choker for 2 weaknesses. You can use the Elven Pendant or the Swooping Necklace. Both are equally good.
Ring - I use the Jewel of Instinct. 2% power pip chance won't do much for me. I get 75 health, which is useful.
Deck - Please try getting the Duelist Deck. If not, get the Pharoah's Deck or the Novice Myth Deck.
Pet:
I probably will use a enchanted sword thing. It gives me 8% resist and 4% universal damage.