Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is a good level to start Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
I am wondering what is a good level to start Krokotopia? I am wondering because my myth () is level 10 and I only finished 2/3 streets in Wizard City.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2015
Well, I just started Krokotopia, and I am level 16! The bosses are harder There and I believe you get 2 if you are on your own!! I would advise staying in wizard city and levelling up a bit more, maybe completing crab alley!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Hello! I will suggest this: Leaving Wizard City at the max level (About 17 or 18), will result in making it harder to level in Krokotopia. However, if you leave Wizard City around 11-13, it will be easier to level and you will end up at almost the same level!

Elizabeth LifeSinger
Exalted

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Timothy Lifesinger on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
Hello! I will suggest this: Leaving Wizard City at the max level (About 17 or 18), will result in making it harder to level in Krokotopia. However, if you leave Wizard City around 11-13, it will be easier to level and you will end up at almost the same level!

Elizabeth LifeSinger
Exalted
No, you won't leave Krokotopia at the same level as you would if you get there at level 17 or 18 (assuming that's what you meant). The bonus experience from Wizard City's side quests is still there, so your level will be higher if you do more quests before moving on. However, a relatively high level isn't really necessary for the early worlds as they are quite easy.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2015
Dadisfun98765 on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
I am wondering what is a good level to start Krokotopia? I am wondering because my myth () is level 10 and I only finished 2/3 streets in Wizard City.
I got there when I was Level 12.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
level 20. you have about 10 spells ok gear and have pets and houses as well as more money!

victoria fairydreamer,you fire advisor

Survivor
Oct 22, 2015
I started at level 32 :P Power leveling is bae

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
On my third wizard, I focused purely on the storyline, and started krokotopia at level 10, I completed it all solo including the dungeons and started marleybone around level 19, it's easily possible with a well thought out strategy!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Well, if you don't do side quests or streets that aren't part of the main quest, you should be there around level 8-10. Doing side streets and quests should get you there around level 16-20.

Level 50
Level 43
Level 28

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you guys for giving me some good info

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
The only time you should be worried about being under leveled is when you do not have a good strategy.
When you're assigned a new world you have a pretty decent level.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
i leveled up as much as possible from wizard city before i went to krok (still saving crowns before i go). i'm nearly 20 but i think 18 is a good level.