Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cheaper items in the crown shop

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
i think that the items in the crown shop are way too expensive. I have always wanted to buy a two passenger mount but i am not gonna keep paying for crowns to buy it.So tell me if you agree and maybe we can get KI to change this problem.

it would be a dream come true if they did

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I believe it is fine the way it is. Crowns are KI's larger income and cutting on the prices could be a problem financially.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
omagicspells on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
i think that the items in the crown shop are way too expensive. I have always wanted to buy a two passenger mount but i am not gonna keep paying for crowns to buy it.So tell me if you agree and maybe we can get KI to change this problem.

it would be a dream come true if they did
Frankly, there's no "problem" to change. Crowns items are luxury items and they're not necessary to play the game. As has been mentioned in numerous other posts - you can earn over 100 Crowns per day by visiting KI's free games site and by watching videos in-game. All together maybe 20 minutes a day and you can earn 800+ Crowns per week. You don't HAVE to purchase Crowns. You might have to wait a little longer than you want to but hey, patience is a virtue... a rare one any more but a virtue nonetheless.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
TucsonWizard on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
Frankly, there's no "problem" to change. Crowns items are luxury items and they're not necessary to play the game. As has been mentioned in numerous other posts - you can earn over 100 Crowns per day by visiting KI's free games site and by watching videos in-game. All together maybe 20 minutes a day and you can earn 800+ Crowns per week. You don't HAVE to purchase Crowns. You might have to wait a little longer than you want to but hey, patience is a virtue... a rare one any more but a virtue nonetheless.
well its a problem to me,ok?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
omagicspells on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
well its a problem to me,ok?
OK.
Meanwhile, in the time between your "yeah ok whatevs" post until this "well its a problem to me,OK?" post, you could have earned yourself 800+ Crowns. Hopefully you did and are now well on your way to being able to purchase that "way too expensive" two passenger mount you've always wanted.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
TucsonWizard on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
and what exactly do you mean by KIs free game site?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
omagicspells on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
KIFreeGames...look up above at this page in Fansites (the gear) and you'll find a link in there. You can play a number of games including trivia which can get you 100 Crowns per day. There are other games in which you can win Elixers and other items for use in-game.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
TucsonWizard on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
KIFreeGames...look up above at this page in Fansites (the gear) and you'll find a link in there. You can play a number of games including trivia which can get you 100 Crowns per day. There are other games in which you can win Elixers and other items for use in-game.
okkk......

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
omagicspells on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
okkk......
You're welcome.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I regularly play grub guardian on ki freegames and get a ton of free critical elixirs and energy elixirs. It's a great way to save on crowns.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Like Tucson said, crowns aren't required to finish the game. Before mounts existed, you were forced to walk everywhere. In Marleybone that meant getting zipped millions of times while trying to complete your quests.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
omagicspells on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
just look up freeKI games and your on your way, good luck!