Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Shield Nerf

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Tower Shield... needs a nerf. From 50% - 40% it's wayyy too good of a spell.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
If you think about it, tower shields are really easy to surpass in PvP (which I suppose is what your talking about because your name is ColePvP) due to being universal.You just need one alt school spell such as a wand attack and the shield is gone. The only problem I see in this strategy is with balance, but they are decimating the opposition at exalted which means they have a strategy I don't know about. (sorry)

Hope I helped the least bit.

Nicholas Lifeblade Archmage
Nicholas Stormblade adept

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Defender
Feb 08, 2009
No sorry. (Saw a storm with 50 pierce which basically turns a tower into nothing).

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
lewski on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
It really doesn't.
pierce stats, pierce spell, shatter tc, puppet minion, if you're myth then orthrus, wand hit, ad besides, the spell has been with wizard101 since the beginning; its too late to suddenly nerf it.

but yes, it is annoying

Exalted
legendary
master

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
ThatOneFizzler on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
If you think about it, tower shields are really easy to surpass in PvP (which I suppose is what your talking about because your name is ColePvP) due to being universal.You just need one alt school spell such as a wand attack and the shield is gone. The only problem I see in this strategy is with balance, but they are decimating the opposition at exalted which means they have a strategy I don't know about. (sorry)

Hope I helped the least bit.

Nicholas Lifeblade Archmage
Nicholas Stormblade adept
I am a balance pvp player lol. But you go second it's so annoying vs a full gear life mastery. You save up the pips for a judge and then they discard everything for a -55 tc tower. And your judgement goes from 2k damage to 1k and then they just satyr it all back. Myth, death, ice fire are the only schools good for surpassing tower shields but it's such a big disadvantage with it's existence will playing second as a Balance.